• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Commission Statements on CC Not Showing Up?

In summary, "Commission Not Showing on Cc" is a common issue where a commission earned through a sales or referral program does not appear on a credit card statement. This can be caused by technical errors, delays in processing, or incorrect payment information. If this happens, it is best to contact the company or program responsible for issuing the commission for assistance. The time it takes for commissions to show on credit card statements can vary and if there is an error or discrepancy, it can be disputed with the issuing company.
kam
Staff member
Is anyone having a problem pulling up September Commission statements on CC? I thought September's Mid-month would be showing up - or am I crazy? I get confused with the dates...

September mid-month should be there, because that was paid on the 22nd. If you didn't submit anything Sept. 1-15, though, you wouldn't have a mid-month statement.

For the life of me, I can never keep this straight.

I have a deposit dated 9/8 and was thinking that was September...but, yes, it is for August.

And I did not submit by the 15th - so I was thrown off. I will see those on the 8th of Oct. Got it now (until next month).

I think it would be easier if my submissions were more consistent!!:)

Thanks!

What is "Commission Not Showing on Cc"?

"Commission Not Showing on Cc" refers to a common issue where a commission amount, earned through a sales or referral program, is not appearing on a credit card statement as expected.

Why is my commission not showing on my credit card statement?

There are several possible reasons why your commission may not be appearing on your credit card statement, such as a technical error, a delay in processing, or incorrect payment information. It is best to contact the company or program responsible for issuing the commission for more information.

What should I do if my commission is not showing on my credit card?

If your commission is not showing on your credit card statement, you should first check with the company or program responsible for issuing the commission to ensure that it was processed and sent to the correct payment method. If there was a mistake or delay, they should be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

How long does it take for commissions to show on credit card statements?

The time it takes for commissions to show on credit card statements can vary depending on the company or program issuing the commission, as well as the processing time of the credit card company. It is best to check with the issuing company for an estimated timeline.

Can I dispute a commission not showing on my credit card statement?

Yes, if you believe there is an error or discrepancy with the commission not showing on your credit card statement, you can dispute it with the company or program responsible for issuing the commission. They will typically have a process in place for handling disputes and resolving any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • PamperedTammy
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampchefrhondab