• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Charges Incorrect Deduction on Commission Statement

In summary, "Shipping Charges Incorrect Deduction on Commission Statement" refers to a discrepancy in the amount deducted from a commission statement for shipping charges, possibly due to a miscalculation or error. These charges are typically deducted as a shared cost between the company and the salesperson. If you notice an incorrect deduction, you should first check the charges for accuracy and then address the issue with your supervisor or the appropriate department. To prevent this issue, carefully review all shipping charges before submitting them for reimbursement and bring any discrepancies to the attention of your supervisor or department. If you are consistently experiencing incorrect deductions, it is important to bring this to the attention of your supervisor or department to find a solution.
klsnyder
I have a deduction on my commission statement for shipping charges incorrect. What is this? I have not had anything shipped out except for shows.

Your changeover kit possibly?

jenniferknapp said:
Your changeover kit possibly?
There is another deduction for that.

I get that if I didn't add tax to my supply/sample order or if the shipping was wrong in PP for non-commish orders. I live in AK so everything is weird, so I don't know why you would get that...

Mine is like that too! I don't know!!! we should contact home office and ask? It wasn't explained in Weekly Bites yesterday, was it?:confused:
BUT!!!! If you look at it, it's a $10 credit, not deduction! At least mine is! Check it out!

I had a credit, but that is because I was charged 6.25 for shipping, and so they had to credit me 2.25 since it was my first supply order of the month..

I received one of those once because when I had to pay for an order in which the guest's cc was declined, Ho messed up and thought they didn't charge me for the extra shipping since I had it delivered to me. Needless to say I had to fight with them on that because the shipping charge appeared on my cc the same time as the order charge.

Mine is a deduction!

Guess I lucked out- I don't have that.

I would call them or email them to find out!

What are "Shipping Charges Incorrect Deduction on Commission Statement"?

"Shipping Charges Incorrect Deduction on Commission Statement" refers to a discrepancy in the amount deducted from a commission statement for shipping charges. This could be due to a miscalculation or error in the shipping charges, resulting in an incorrect deduction from the commission earned.

Why are shipping charges deducted from commission statements?

Shipping charges are typically deducted from commission statements as they are a cost incurred by the company for delivering goods or services to customers. This cost is usually shared between the company and the salesperson, with the salesperson's commission being reduced by the amount of the shipping charges.

What should I do if I notice an incorrect deduction for shipping charges on my commission statement?

If you believe there is an error in the deduction for shipping charges on your commission statement, you should first check the shipping charges and ensure they are accurate. If you still believe there is an error, you should reach out to your supervisor or the appropriate department to address the issue and have it corrected.

How can I prevent incorrect deductions for shipping charges on my commission statement?

To prevent incorrect deductions for shipping charges on your commission statement, it is important to carefully review all shipping charges and ensure they are accurate before submitting them for reimbursement. If you notice any discrepancies, be sure to address them with your supervisor or the appropriate department promptly.

What should I do if I am consistently experiencing incorrect deductions for shipping charges on my commission statement?

If you are consistently experiencing incorrect deductions for shipping charges on your commission statement, you should bring this to the attention of your supervisor or the appropriate department. They can work with you to identify the issue and find a solution to prevent it from happening in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam