• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing July Commission Statement on CC? Find Out Why!

In summary, Pampered Chef stoneware can crack due to temperature shock, improper use or care, or a manufacturing defect. Knives can become dull over time and should be regularly sharpened or replaced. Sticking may occur with pans if not properly seasoned or if the temperature is too high. Difficulty using a garlic press can be caused by large cloves or clogged skins. Bakeware may rust if not properly dried after washing or if stored in a damp environment.
kisrae
Gold Member
i cant get my commission statement for the ending of July. It isn't on my CC.
Just wondering. I know what I should have but I was just double checking and it's not there.

Mine is not there, either. But I contacted the bank and there was a deposit made by PC today. So just check with your bank. I think that PC did not have time to post Commission statements today. I think they are running behind with all SA materials going out. Hope this helps. :)

It does help thank you.

It's still not on mine either, but it did go in my bank by direct deposit.

There is a whole thread on this entitled Isn't today Payday?

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/isnt-today-payday-24526/

From what we have heard, there was a storm near HO yesterday and a lot of their systems may have been disabled or down for awhile. I'm sure they will post them as soon as they can. In the meantime, all the direct deposits did occur.

Mine isn't posted yet either, but the deposit was put in the bank. I can't even get on to CC this morning. They must really be having trouble.

Dawn4 said:
Mine isn't posted yet either, but the deposit was put in the bank. I can't even get on to CC this morning. They must really be having trouble.

CC is up fine as far as I can tell.

1. Does anyone know why my Pampered Chef stoneware cracked?

There are a few reasons why stoneware may crack, including temperature shock, improper use or care, or a manufacturing defect. Make sure to follow the care instructions provided with your stoneware and avoid sudden changes in temperature.

2. Does anyone know why my Pampered Chef knife is dull?

It's important to regularly sharpen your knives to maintain their sharpness. If your knife is still dull after sharpening, it may be time to replace the blade or have it professionally sharpened.

3. Does anyone know why my Pampered Chef pan is sticking?

Sticking can occur if the pan is not properly seasoned or if the cooking temperature is too high. Make sure to follow the seasoning instructions for your specific pan and adjust the heat as needed while cooking.

4. Does anyone know why my Pampered Chef garlic press is difficult to use?

If your garlic press is difficult to use, it may be due to cloves being too large or the press being clogged with garlic skins. Try using smaller cloves or removing any skins before pressing.

5. Does anyone know why my Pampered Chef bakeware is rusting?

Rusting can occur if bakeware is not properly dried after washing or if it is stored in a damp environment. Make sure to thoroughly dry your bakeware before storing it and keep it in a dry location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
Replies