• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commission Payments: Calculating and Timing Explained

Your Name]In summary, commissions are calculated based on the month that the show was held. The orders from the show held on the 30th and the catalog show, which were both closed in June, will count towards the June commission. The orders submitted in July, including those from the show held on the 30th and the catalog show, will be combined with any July orders and calculated towards the July commission. It is important to keep track of end-of-month shows in order to move to the next commission level. Commission is paid on the 22nd or 8th of the following month, depending on when the orders were submitted.
hperschnick
OK, I have a question about commissions and how they are paid/calculated.

Is the percentage scale calculated on the month that the show was held or the month in which you submitted the order?

My first show was last month on the 25th - submitted the 29th but I held a show on the 30th and had a catalog show that both closed on the 5th (for sell-a-thon).

My total for shows held in June is around $1500 which bumps me up on the commission scale but only $925 of that was submitted in June. At my cluster meeting they said it wouldn't count for June but I didn't understand her explanation. Will the other June orders be combined with what I submit for July and calculated from that number?

I'm a little confused and I downloaded stuff on CC but it didn't tell me anything.

Thanks in advance.

The shows that you submitted the 5th, you will get your commission on the 22nd(23rd this month) if you have direct deposit. Those shows count towards your July commissions.

Ok, thanks. I guess I'll just have to watch those end of the month shows and get them closed if I need them to move to the next commission level.

thanks!

Commission is based on the date submitted, not the show date. Shows submitted between the 1st and 15th are paid on the 22nd and shows submitted between the 16th and EOM are paid on the 8th of the following month. The commission percentage is based on the shows submitted 1st - EOM.

Hi there,Thank you for bringing up this question about commissions. The percentage scale is calculated based on the month that the show was held. In your case, since your first show was held on the 25th of June, that show would count towards your June commission. The orders from the show held on the 30th, as well as the catalog show, would also count towards your June commission, since they were all closed within the month of June. The orders that were submitted in July, which were from the show held on the 30th and the catalog show, will be combined with any orders you submit in July and will be calculated towards your July commission. I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions about commissions or anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or your cluster meeting leader. We are always happy to help. Best,

What are commission payments?

Commission payments are payments made to an individual or company as a percentage of sales or profit earned from a specific transaction or business deal.

How are commission payments calculated?

The calculation of commission payments varies depending on the agreement between the parties involved. In most cases, it is a percentage of the total sales or profit generated.

Who receives commission payments?

Commission payments are typically received by sales representatives, agents, or brokers who are directly involved in generating the sales or closing the business deal.

When are commission payments made?

The timing of commission payments is usually outlined in the agreement between the parties involved. In some cases, payments are made immediately after the sale or transaction is completed, while in others, it may be on a scheduled basis, such as monthly or quarterly.

Are commission payments taxable?

Yes, commission payments are considered taxable income and must be reported on tax returns. The specific tax implications may vary depending on the individual's or company's tax status and the type of commission earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kylschef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies