• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Commission Calculation for 2 Shows | Submission Next Week

In summary, a commission question is a direct and clear question used to gather information or request a response from someone in a position of authority or power. It is important to use a polite tone and avoid leading or biased language when asking a commission question, and providing context can also be helpful. The purpose of a commission question is to gather data, gain insight, or solve problems in a professional or organizational setting. Examples of commission questions include asking for more information, considering factors in decision-making, or addressing a problem. Commission questions differ from other types of questions in their formality, focus, and specific use for gathering information from those in positions of authority.
ljeffries
I have 2 October shows that were held at the last of the month and will be submitted sometime next week. As far as the calculation for the commission goes, since they are October shows, will they go back and calculate my 'increase' for October? I should know this answer, but seem to be brain dead this morning.

Thanks!

No, your commission is based on when the show was submitted, not when it was held.

So, let me get my head around this...
Though it will count toward my November commision total, it won't count toward SAT, will it?

That's right. They're two different calculations.

Great! I love SAT, but I loves a bigger commission check better!

I'm with ya there!

What is a commission question?

A commission question is a type of question that is used to gather information or request a response from someone in a position of authority or power. These questions are often used in business or government settings to make decisions or solve problems.

How do you ask a commission question?

To ask a commission question, it is important to be clear and direct in your wording. Use a polite tone and avoid leading or biased language. It can also be helpful to provide context or background information to help the person understand the question and provide a thorough answer.

What is the purpose of a commission question?

The purpose of a commission question is to gather information or request a response from someone who has the authority to make decisions or take action. These questions are often used to gather data, gain insight, or solve problems in a professional or organizational setting.

What are some examples of commission questions?

Examples of commission questions include "Can you provide more information about this issue?", "What factors should be considered when making this decision?", or "How would you address this problem?". These questions are typically open-ended and allow for a detailed response.

How do commission questions differ from other types of questions?

Commission questions differ from other types of questions in that they are specifically used to gather information or request a response from someone in a position of authority or power. These questions are often more formal and focused compared to other types of questions, such as open-ended or closed-ended questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • Bexs50