• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Non-Commission Orders: Processing Time and Expectations

I ordered on Monday morning, and it showed still just "received" until after I received it yesterday!
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Do these orders take longer to be processed? I know it's too early to worry since it's from the end of the month, but I submitted one last weekend and it's still not picking. I wanted to check to see if this normally takes a week or more to be worked on since it's a consultant order (rather than a show order). Thanks everyone!

LibrarianChef said:
Do these orders take longer to be processed? I know it's too early to worry since it's from the end of the month, but I submitted one last weekend and it's still not picking. I wanted to check to see if this normally takes a week or more to be worked on since it's a consultant order (rather than a show order). Thanks everyone!

I ordered on Monday morning, and it showed still just "received" until after I received it yesterday! Watch for it - it's probably on the way!

WOW! I bet that was a shock! :eek: I'll definitely be on the lookout. It's a big order so will probably be at least 3 big boxes (using up PC bucks during my kit enhancement month). I would be ecstatic if it came this weekend so that I have it in time for my next show. Woohoo! :love:

LibrarianChef said:
WOW! I bet that was a shock! :eek: I'll definitely be on the lookout. It's a big order so will probably be at least 3 big boxes (using up PC bucks during my kit enhancement month). I would be ecstatic if it came this weekend so that I have it in time for my next show. Woohoo! :love:

Yeah, I tripped over it when I went out to get the mail!:D

I'm in West Michigan, so it only takes one day to get here once it ships, but depending on where you are, you should still get it this week!

I placed on order on Sunday night, for my sample packages, and it was still showing receiving until this morning when it said it was out for delivery!!

I already got it and it was like an early birthday present!! Tomorrow is my big 30!!

Enjoy you new stuff. What did you order? I am in my 2nd month and I am trying to decide what to use my PC bucks on now and what to wait for until my enhancement month.

Layla

Wow thats good to know because my shows submitted on Sunday still say recieved and the one I submitted last night isn't even showing yet so they must be having some kind of problems...

I'm chomping at the bit to get my shows that I submitted Sunday night, and they still say received. What an awesome surprise it would be to find they are already shipped and on the way!
The shipments page says they are now shipping orders received through 9/29.

My order was for a sample package. The show that I submitted is still showing received. I think they are shipping the shows on a different time table than consultant orders.

Well, it didn't come in last week. :( However, I just got a message that it was shipped by October 7th and should be here by the 10th. So at least it should be here this week. YAY!

Related to Understanding Non-Commission Orders: Processing Time and Expectations

What are Non-Commission Orders?

Non-Commission Orders are orders that are not based on a commission or sales incentive. They are often used in government or military settings as a way to assign tasks or duties without any financial compensation involved.

How are Non-Commission Orders different from Commission Orders?

The main difference between Non-Commission Orders and Commission Orders is that Non-Commission Orders do not involve any financial incentives or rewards, whereas Commission Orders are based on a commission or sales incentive structure.

What are some examples of Non-Commission Orders?

Examples of Non-Commission Orders include military orders, government assignments, volunteer work assignments, and community service tasks. These orders are typically given for the betterment of a larger group or organization, rather than for individual financial gain.

Who can issue Non-Commission Orders?

Non-Commission Orders can be issued by anyone in a position of authority, such as a military officer, government official, or leader of a volunteer group. The person issuing the order must have the authority to assign tasks and duties to others.

Can Non-Commission Orders be disobeyed?

Non-Commission Orders should be followed and obeyed like any other type of order. However, in certain circumstances, such as when the order goes against one's personal values or beliefs, it may be appropriate to respectfully discuss the issue with the person who issued the order. Ultimately, it is important to follow orders to maintain order and discipline within a group or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • flemings99