• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Commisionable Sales?

I'm always more than happy to help out :)When you are inputting her order into P3, you'll see your total commissionable sales at the top right of the screen.
PamperedPrincess02
I was wondering do you make commission on it item's that host get at a discount from doing a show? Like if the host receives a 20% off discount do I make commission on those items ordered? :confused:

I am new to PC and I just thought I would ask on here....I feel like I am bombarding my director with questions....I am recovering from a horrible experience from selling MK :cry: but I guess my mind is still in their way of business mode and I am having a hard time understanding the little thing with PC that are different.

Thank you for all your help, I need all the advice and guidance I can get!:eek:

Yep, you receive commission on anything your host purchases with her host discount. When you are inputting her order into P3, you'll see your total commissionable sales at the top right of the screen.

(The only thing we don't receive commission on are the monthly specials and the half-price items. These are primarily booking incentives...which we don't pay for :)).

Clarification: we don't get commission on the monthly HOST special or half-price items. We do get paid on the monthly guest special (if it's not something for free).

Thanks Ann....that's what I get for posting too fast.:eek:

I knew what you meant. But since PamperedPrincess02 is new, I figured a little clarification was in order.

Thank you so much...my kit was suppose to be delivered yesterday....they called and said it was on the truck t-b-d- but we have gotta about 3 inches of snow since then so stil no kit and no P3 :(:

I appreciate the help!!

If your kit is delivered after the estimated date in your welcome letter, don't forget to call HO and have your 30/90 day end dates pushed out to match when the kit was actually delivered!And welcome!

Thanks Ann I never even thougth about that...yikes! I am still hoping it will come today but since my last post we have about another 1/2 inch on the ground so I am slowly losing hope....

PamperedPrincess02 said:

I am new to PC and I just thought I would ask on here....I feel like I am bombarding my director with questions....

As a director, I just want to say I LOVE when my consultants call me, even for the littlest things, so go ahead and CALL HER!!!

Related to Question About Commisionable Sales?

Question 1: What are commissionable sales at Pampered Chef?

Commissionable sales at Pampered Chef refer to the total sales made by a consultant that are eligible for commission. This includes sales from in-home cooking shows, online orders, and any other sales made through the consultant's personal website or social media platforms.

Question 2: How are commissionable sales calculated at Pampered Chef?

Commissionable sales are calculated by adding up the total sales made by a consultant during a specific time period, typically a month. This includes the retail price of products sold, as well as any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

Question 3: What is the commission rate for sales at Pampered Chef?

The commission rate for sales at Pampered Chef varies based on the consultant's level within the company. It can range from 20% for new consultants to up to 27% for top-level consultants. There are also opportunities for bonuses and incentives based on sales performance.

Question 4: Are all products eligible for commission at Pampered Chef?

Yes, all products sold by Pampered Chef are eligible for commission, including seasonal and limited edition items. However, certain items may have a lower commission rate, so it is important for consultants to be aware of this when making sales.

Question 5: How are commissionable sales paid out at Pampered Chef?

Commissionable sales are paid out through direct deposit or a reloadable debit card, typically on a monthly basis. Consultants can also choose to use their commission towards purchasing products at a discounted rate, instead of receiving a cash payout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rbvernon
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sandragens
  • Shelbi