• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Catalog Shows: Can They Still Count for Free SAT Stuff in December?

In summary, to earn the new product at the November two-Show level, qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, and Wedding Showers must be held Nov. 1-30, and submitted electronically by midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2008. To earn new spring products, all commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual/online orders placed Nov. 1-30 and submitted electronically by midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2008. Orders from Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward the commissionable sales requirement.
gothim0802
So I have a few catalog shows to submit and here is the question...

They prob. want go in until around the 4th or 5th. So will this count towards getting free SAT stuff for December even though they are dated November.

I hope I make a little sense!

To earn the new product at the November two-Show level,
qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows
and Wedding Showers must be held Nov. 1-30, and submitted
electronically by midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2008.* To earn new
spring products, all commissionable sales must be from Shows
held and individual/online orders placed Nov. 1-30 and submitted
electronically by midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2008.* Orders from
Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding
Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry
orders count toward the commissionable sales requirement.

Now the deadline is December 1 because of technical difficulties, today.

so does this mean I dont have until the 15th of Dec to submit a November show.

You can submit Nov. show's till the 15th but will not receive SAT points!

You have until the 15th to submit Nov shows for the host and guest special. You have until Nov 30 at midnight CT (now Dec 1 at midnight CT due to the technical issues at HO) for SAT. For the Dec consultant incentive the shows must be held and submitted in December.

So if you send in these Nov shows in Dec (after Dec 1 midnight see above) they won't count for the Nov SAT or the Dec consultant incentive but will still be eligible for the Nov host and guest specials provided they're sent in before midnight on the 15th. So bottom line, they won't count for any consultant incentive, just which paycheck they're on.

So, if they are catalog shows and no one is taking advantage of the November special, you could date them December and they would count towards your December SAT. But, if they took advantage of the November specials, then I guess you can't do that, because they wouldn't get the stoneware special.

I'm kind of dense- so let me make sure I've got this. If I have a catalog show that I just collected today (Dec. 3, but they wanted the November specials) then when I submit it, it will not count towards November NOR December for the free spring product? That's stinky...

Yakmama said:
I'm kind of dense- so let me make sure I've got this. If I have a catalog show that I just collected today (Dec. 3, but they wanted the November specials) then when I submit it, it will not count towards November NOR December for the free spring product? That's stinky...

Correct. It's the way it goes.

Yakmama said:

No, it's very fair - that's what HO told us when they gave us the incentive. Always read the fine print. It does count toward your December sales commission and we all need that too. Remember that we have graduated commission so those sales could bump you up to a higher percent in December.

To clarify the December promotion: 2 December shows held and submitted in December get you the new spring product. $1500 in December sales held and submitted in December gets you 5% extra commission on those sales. Held over November sales do not count for those promotions but they do count toward your total sales.

Eg. $400 November show submitted in December; 2 December shows submitted for a total of $2100 December sales.

Commission on the $2500 in sales is $24% (so that November show bumped the total sales up). The consultant also gets the new product and 5% extra commission on the $2100 December sales (because it surpasses the $1500 required).

In all fairness... it is hard for those consultants who are going through SAT for the first or second time. We are still learning the ropes and getting used to the dates and promotions. Now you know, Jenny, that next time, probably in June, you will have to have shows in by the end of the month, instead of the 15th of the next month.

ChefMary412 said:
In all fairness... it is hard for those consultants who are going through SAT for the first or second time. We are still learning the ropes and getting used to the dates and promotions. Now you know, Jenny, that next time, probably in June, you will have to have shows in by the end of the month, instead of the 15th of the next month.

That is true but it is all of our responsibilities to read the requirements. Directors should try to make sure new consultants understand. Sometimes we read them wrong or make a mistake adding our totals. We are all human and we all make mistakes. I replied the way I did so that she could learn and I was taken aback by the comment that it was "stinky". Pampered Chef is extremely generous to all of us - if we miss something we just need to shake it off and be more careful next time.

Just reading on here about all these specials plus "listening" to all of you tell us repeatedly to be sure to get them in made me be on my Catalog Hosts to get them all in my hand on Sunday. Course with the mess with HO, that put them back a day but I wasn't about to go back to these Hosts and tell them they had another day!

That's why I now always print out the HO copies of the Host/Guest Special to read for myself then use the great ones people put together on here for my Host Packets!

What is the deadline for submitting Nov in Dec orders?

The deadline for submitting Nov in Dec orders is typically the last day of December.

Can I submit multiple orders for Nov in Dec?

Yes, you can submit multiple orders for Nov in Dec as long as they are placed before the deadline.

Do I need to be a consultant to submit a Nov in Dec order?

No, anyone can submit a Nov in Dec order through a consultant or directly on the Pampered Chef website.

What is the benefit of submitting a Nov in Dec order?

Submitting a Nov in Dec order allows you to take advantage of the holiday specials and promotions that are only available during this time.

Can I make changes to my Nov in Dec order after I have submitted it?

If your order has not been shipped, you can make changes by contacting customer service. However, once the order has been shipped, changes cannot be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies