• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sellathon! (How Are We Doing?)

In summary, Becky hit the $3000 Sellathon level and is excited to reach her $10,000 goal for the month. Linda is taking care of her family and is only able to work part-time, but is still excited about earning Disney.
GO LAURIE!!! OMG THAT IS FABULOUS!!!!!! SO proud of you!!! I just hit the $3000 level with my 4 shows. BUT....BUT.... my 4th show put me over the $15k. WAHOO!!! RAISE TIME! AND AND AND I still have a $1200.00 show to submit (will go on December). KEEP ROCKIN' IT GIRL!!!! YAY *happy dance for you*

To everyone, especially Crystal above, KUDOS TO YOU TOO! (Don't think I'm forgetting you...Just Laurie is my goals gal) :) KILLER MONTH! Keep it goin!

Melissa78 said:
GO LAURIE!!! OMG THAT IS FABULOUS!!!!!! SO proud of you!!! I just hit the $3000 level with my 4 shows. BUT....BUT.... my 4th show put me over the $15k. WAHOO!!! RAISE TIME! AND AND AND I still have a $1200.00 show to submit (will go on December). KEEP ROCKIN' IT GIRL!!!! YAY *happy dance for you*

To everyone, especially Crystal above, KUDOS TO YOU TOO! (Don't think I'm forgetting you...Just Laurie is my goals gal) :) KILLER MONTH! Keep it goin!

Thanks Chica! You are still my partner, and we're walking together! ;) :D

Can I just say.....WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO for YOU!!!??!! I am still making my goal to be like you....I want 4 shows, and $3000 sales results! :love: You ROCK!!! And a big ol CHEER from TX for your 15K!!!! :thumbup::thumbup: I love that we are able to place checks by some of our goals...it feels nice, huh? I'm joining you on the dance floor!

We need to set a time when we can chat and see how we're doing on those goals.....I am so excited and proud of you!

Just sent in my last show and I got $3225.32! I wanted to hit the $6,000, but am very happy with this.

She not on here but I have to tell you about my newest recruit. She's been great since she started in October. I kept emailing her and my other team memebers (who don't do anything... another story) about the SAT. Well yesterday I realized that she was only $400 away from the $1500 level. When I contacted her she said she had one more show to submit. I kept encouraging her all day to see what she could do. She texted me at 10:30 last night to say that she thought she got it! Now we just have to wait until it shows up on CC to know for sure. So happy for her.

got 1 show ready to go in for December! It's only $170 but it was a individual order I was able to turn into a show so I'm happy!

mom4angela said:
Everyone is doing so well! Yay!! I, however, have a little over $1,600 for the month. I'm submitting 2 shows for December, but they're just a little over $500 totaled together. I had to cancel a Dec. 5th show because I forgot it was my daughter's piano recital. DD could care less if she played, but we're scheduled, so we're going! Don't get these chances too much, and it's important! My host was VERY cool about it, and understood BUT won't book "until after the holidays". NO shows booked for December AT ALL. I was told that THIS is the BIG month, by my director... guess I'm not with the rest of the crowd.....

So I'll be hearing "Jingle Bells" played by my 11 year old for the umpteenth time, and LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!:)

Really? Because my big month is always November. It used to be that SAT was only in December and I was SO GLAD when they switched it to Nov.

In December, most of us have a more limited time to do shows, and also, the calendar is shorter...I have 7 shows and 2 catalog shows in December, but they are all done by the 15th.

wadesgirl said:
She not on here but I have to tell you about my newest recruit. She's been great since she started in October. I kept emailing her and my other team memebers (who don't do anything... another story) about the SAT. Well yesterday I realized that she was only $400 away from the $1500 level. When I contacted her she said she had one more show to submit. I kept encouraging her all day to see what she could do. She texted me at 10:30 last night to say that she thought she got it! Now we just have to wait until it shows up on CC to know for sure. So happy for her.

That feels as good as making a SAT goal yourself, doesn't it?

I had 3 team members make the 2 shows by the 15th level, and I was so excited for them! One is someone who isn't real active, and has never earned any of the incentives...so I'm especially excited for her!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Congrats to all! Looks like everyone is doing SUPER well! Whoo Hoo!! I am happy to report that this is my best month EVER. I am at $6260.83....but $886.22 is from October, so for the SAT, I am at $5374.61! Close to the $6000, but still ecstatic with the month. I can't believe that I actually did it! :D Now, if this can become a trend....whoo whoo! LOL

Mine was about the same! I had over $6000 in sales, but $1500 was from October. I had 4 shows in November that STILL haven't closed. Grrrrr....with those 4 shows, I would have had the $6000.

Oh well, the way my Dec. is shaping up, I'll have enough PC $$ to buy whatever I didn't earn! :D

Still waiting to see if one of my new recruits from November qualifies this month, so that I get that Spring product too. Both of them are holding and submitting shows...just don't know if the totals are there.

ChefBeckyD said:
That feels as good as making a SAT goal yourself, doesn't it?

I had 3 team members make the 2 shows by the 15th level, and I was so excited for them! One is someone who isn't real active, and has never earned any of the incentives...so I'm especially excited for her!

Of course! This was her first time for a SAT and I didn't want her to miss out! When I noticed she was real close I didn't want her to not make it by a few $!

I wrapped up my Mystery Host show and closed it with over $2700 in commissionable sales. So, my month ended at approx $4700!!! My highest month EVER!!! And, the $3000 level........woo-hoo, I'm so excited!!!

UPDATE ALREADY!!! (my not so silent plea to CC)

All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS this year we are able to resolve declined cards online. Last year, I was on hold for SIX HOURS on the last day of the month b/c of my mystery host show. It takes a lot of work getting that thing closed out. This year ~ no hold time!!!!

I'm on the line with PC right now and I was able to get right through. Remarkable! I was expecting to hold for a long time, too or get a call back this evening or something. They are getting better and better at the HO.

Chef Kearns said:
I'm on the line with PC right now and I was able to get right through. Remarkable! I was expecting to hold for a long time, too or get a call back this evening or something. They are getting better and better at the HO.

that is remarkable!!! AWESOME!!!

whew just made it, I was freaking last night trying to contact a host that was supposed to close on Friday. But I made my goal with little room to spare, being new and hitting the 3000 was a challenge but glad I made it. I also learned I need to get much better at host coaching, that is my educational self goal for this next 6 weeks.

wadesgirl said:

Wahoo! I just checked the stats and she made it by $1.50! Cannot wait to go home and congratulate her!

pampcheflisa said:
All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS this year we are able to resolve declined cards online. Last year, I was on hold for SIX HOURS on the last day of the month b/c of my mystery host show. It takes a lot of work getting that thing closed out. This year ~ no hold time!!!!

Except that it's NOT WORKING!!!! I have one I need to resolve--I had to call this morning, and she reran the card for me, which still didn't work. Getting ahold of the host has been a PITA. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to put it on my CC (it's only $19) and then deal with it whenever the host gets around to it. (nothing seems to motivate her--ready to kiss her good-bye!) I MUST have this show resolved to make my Sell-a-thon level 2!!!!!!

I closed out at $7400.00. I will be happy with 2 sets of the new products. WHAHOO! I had 6 of my team members earn level 1 and 2 earn level 2. I am so excited for them!
I have 6 cooking shows, 2 catty shows and a fundraiser this month, all before the 15th, so hopefully I will rack up the PC$ too. WTG everyone!!

beckyjsmith said:
I closed out at $7400.00. I will be happy with 2 sets of the new products. WHAHOO! I had 6 of my team members earn level 1 and 2 earn level 2. I am so excited for them!
I have 6 cooking shows, 2 catty shows and a fundraiser this month, all before the 15th, so hopefully I will rack up the PC$ too. WTG everyone!!

Wow!That's awesome! :)

straitfan said:
Except that it's NOT WORKING!!!! I have one I need to resolve--I had to call this morning, and she reran the card for me, which still didn't work. Getting ahold of the host has been a PITA. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to put it on my CC (it's only $19) and then deal with it whenever the host gets around to it. (nothing seems to motivate her--ready to kiss her good-bye!) I MUST have this show resolved to make my Sell-a-thon level 2!!!!!!

Oh no!! I actually had that problem too, the one person I had an issue with a card, I tried 2 times and it didn't work online. But, she said the account was closed for 2 days, and thought that was the problem, I didn't think it was a problem on our end. Luckily, I got cash from her and was able to close it out online. I hope you get yours resolved today!

$6004.00 for me! Yeah! I don't even know how much you earn at this level for free products - in the spring I didn't earn any!

pampcheflisa said:
Oh no!! I actually had that problem too, the one person I had an issue with a card, I tried 2 times and it didn't work online. But, she said the account was closed for 2 days, and thought that was the problem, I didn't think it was a problem on our end. Luckily, I got cash from her and was able to close it out online. I hope you get yours resolved today!

Get this.............after fretting and stewing about this ALL DAY I checked shipment status again (and hoping the resolve declined cards link was working) and it said RELEASED FOR PICKING! WTH?!?!? I hadn't done a thing, since the host from he** still hadn't called, texted or e-mailed me back about the declined card!!!!!! This morning--notification that it's shipped. Still waiting for it to show up on my Nov stats.

Things that make you go "HUH?"

sunnygirl in nd said:
$6004.00 for me! Yeah! I don't even know how much you earn at this level for free products - in the spring I didn't earn any!

You earn them ALL! Congratulations!!!

(well, except for the recruiting one...)

straitfan said:
Get this.............after fretting and stewing about this ALL DAY I checked shipment status again (and hoping the resolve declined cards link was working) and it said RELEASED FOR PICKING! WTH?!?!? I hadn't done a thing, since the host from he** still hadn't called, texted or e-mailed me back about the declined card!!!!!! This morning--notification that it's shipped. Still waiting for it to show up on my Nov stats.

Things that make you go "HUH?"

So weird.........I wonder if they re-ran the card?? Or, maybe the host had purchased something else and there was a hold on the card that released??? I dunno, but I hope everything works out for you for the sell-a-thon numbers!!

Finally posted to my stats! $3,012.93! My best month ever (I teach full time and do this for fun) I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!

straitfan said:
Finally posted to my stats! $3,012.93! My best month ever (I teach full time and do this for fun) I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! Awesome!!!
This was my best month ever too - $4691. I have a full time job too, so I do this for fun and for Christmas $$!!

Yea for both of us!! :)

i made it to 1500 so happy. that was my goal. i now know that ican acheave any thing that i set my mind to. i already have 2 cooking shows in jan. and i just closed one show this month a friend called and wante to add to her order from thatr last party and i closed it so i told her that you need150 in orders to submit a show and she orderd over178 so it counted for this month and is submitted. wahoooooooooooooooooooo:)

straitfan said:

WTG! I am also a full time teacher. The sad fact is that PC is starting to pay more.

I finally submitted my first 2 shows, so I made the requirements for Dec's sell-a-ton!! Woo Hoo!!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I finally submitted my first 2 shows, so I made the requirements for Dec's sell-a-ton!! Woo Hoo!!

Me too, just submitted it this evening! And I'll hit the free PC$ level also! I have one show I'm waiting for payment on, two catalog shows open and a show on Sunday.

Congratulations!

Two shows submitted. No problem with the $1,500, so I'm earning PC dollars. :cool:

I am shocked, but my December is shaping up to be better than my November! That has NEVER happened before. Ever.
Every show I had in December, with one exception, had several more people in attendance than expected, and sales were as good as attendance. I have one more to go, tonight, but because of the weather, we will be doing a phone show. The host is still having neighbors over for the party, and is going to make the recipe, and haul out the PC she has (fortunately, she's a long time host, and has alot!) and I will just be available to answer questions and talk a little with the guests via phone.
I have 2 more catalog shows still to gather and close, and will have 8 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows total for December. I am very excited about the PC $$ I've earned this month! I only earned the $3000 level for November, but now know that I'll have plenty of PC $$ to buy the samples I didn't earn!

ChefBeckyD said:
I am shocked, but my December is shaping up to be better than my November! That has NEVER happened before. Ever.
Every show I had in December, with one exception, had several more people in attendance than expected, and sales were as good as attendance. I have one more to go, tonight, but because of the weather, we will be doing a phone show. The host is still having neighbors over for the party, and is going to make the recipe, and haul out the PC she has (fortunately, she's a long time host, and has alot!) and I will just be available to answer questions and talk a little with the guests via phone.
I have 2 more catalog shows still to gather and close, and will have 8 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows total for December. I am very excited about the PC $$ I've earned this month! I only earned the $3000 level for November, but now know that I'll have plenty of PC $$ to buy the samples I didn't earn!

WTG! Becky!!
Got my 2 shows in & I'll have no problem with PC money. Like you said, since I only got 3000.00 in November, I'll have money for samples....:D

Well ..... I made December Sell A Thon but only because one of my Nov. shows didn't mind her show being turned in Dec. 1 and submitted as a December show. I have a craft fair on Wednesday so we'll see what comes of it. And I've been dealing with a NASTY cold which has kept me off the phone.

This has been my best December ever too. I have at least 2 shows and w ill be over the $1500. WAHOOO PC bucks for me!

I just realized that I get another free spring product because I turned in a second show in December, just today, actually. I'm $172+ away from reaching $1500, but I didn't think I'd even have two shows. I'm pretty happy with this. Who knows. Maybe I'll get another random order. (See my Cookware Order thread.) Fun job!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • raebates