• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh, Wow! I Just Made Level 2!! Questions ...

In summary, Sandy has successfully put together a small group show and is looking to take the benefits of hosting. She is unsure if she can take the host special, since she is hosting two shows. If she does host the shows, she will put them in her sister or mom's name and give them a 10% discount.
MomToEli
I can't believe this all came together today! One catalog host is still personally MIA, but I have two orders from her show - and they both know if I don't hear from her like NOW I'm going to put their orders with another show (the orders are from my dil and her mom). The other catalog host closed, but had less than $100 in sales and told me to put them with another show. And I had a couple of people respond to my pleas for help from our small group tonight. So, I've made it!

Now ... how do I handle this best? Both the catalog shows have been on P3 as June shows. I don't really want to give host benefits to either of these girls. Neither of them has put in effort on this, and one is still actually MIA. At this point, though, can I make someone else the host and still have it be a June show? And what is the upside/downside of being my own host? Since it is after June 30 for submitting, does it get included in July for commission?

It won't be on the July 8 commission, it would've had to have been in by the 30th, but I would just host it yourself, put both together along with the orders you received by your pleas, and you take the benefits. Maybe give those other 2 ladies a small gift for their time, like a Season's best or i-slice or something. You can't take the host special though, if you are going to do it in your name.

I can NOT take the host special? I thought it was the host benefits I couldn't take. Hmmm. I guess I better decide if I want the steak knives or not. I could put it in my DIL's name. There won't be any free product or other stuff since it is less than $200 ... Then she could have a discount on her stuff ...

Why can't she take the host special? I know you can't have booking benefits, but she should be able to get the host special.

Consultants as host do get ALL the benefits (including the monthly special) that any other host has except the past host booking benefit. The other difference is that anything a consultant-host buys with the show discount (15-30%) is not commissionable.

If the discount is at least 20% ($200 show or more) it is to your benefit to use it rather than placing a "personal" order because you have to pay shipping on a personal order and your discount is 20% while the host discount can be 25 or 30%.

Cool.

Next question ... is there a limit on how many shows I can host, as a consultant, a year?

And do I enter the show into P3 with a June date? Can I enter it as a catalog show that way?

Sandy,

Whenever I do my own catalog shows - I put them in my sister or mom's name and then ship them c/o of me at my address - then they always have 10% discount and you get commission if you purchase anything past free products.

Related to Oh, Wow! I Just Made Level 2!! Questions ...

What are the requirements for reaching Level 2?

To reach Level 2, you must have at least $750 in sales in a single month and have at least one active team member.

How long does it take to reach Level 2?

The time it takes to reach Level 2 varies for each consultant, as it depends on your sales and recruiting efforts. Some consultants reach Level 2 within a few months, while others may take longer.

What benefits do I receive as a Level 2 consultant?

As a Level 2 consultant, you will receive a 5% increase in commission, a $100 product credit, and access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business.

Can I maintain my Level 2 status every month?

To maintain your Level 2 status, you must have at least $500 in sales and one active team member each month. If you do not meet these requirements, you will be demoted to Level 1.

How do I track my progress towards Level 2?

You can track your progress towards Level 2 on your consultant dashboard, which shows your sales and team member activity for the current and previous months. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • donnathepamperedchef