• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had Put the Pampered Chef Catalog Around My Office About 2 Weeks Before My

In summary, the conversation involved a person who had put a PC catalog around their office and received $300 worth of orders before their grand opening show. They then received an $80 order from a lady after the show had closed and offered her the option of an individual order or adding it to a show at the end of the month. The conversation then shifted to congratulating the person on the additional sale and offering suggestions for generating more sales, such as hosting another show or passing around a catalog to friends and family. It was also mentioned that the person could do a catalog show at their workplace and that the upcoming holidays may increase demand for PC products.
Jen1409
I had put the PC catalog around my office about 2 weeks before my grand opening show for people to order and got about $300 worth of orders so I can't complain from that. Anyways one of the ladies, emailed me today with an $80 order. I so wish I had that order a week ago before I closed my show! Oh well. I gave her the option of putting it in as an individual order or adding it to a show I have scheduled at the end of the month.

Re: bummedDon't be bummed! That's another $80 sale- out of the blue! Be excited! :)

Re: bummed
kdangel518 said:
Don't be bummed! That's another $80 sale- out of the blue! Be excited! :)

Word! An $80 individual order is better than $0 :)

Re: bummed
Jen1409 said:
I had put the PC catalog around my office about 2 weeks before my grand opening show for people to order and got about $300 worth of orders so I can't complain from that. Anyways one of the ladies, emailed me today with an $80 order. I so wish I had that order a week ago before I closed my show! Oh well. I gave her the option of putting it in as an individual order or adding it to a show I have scheduled at the end of the month.

CONGRATS!!! That means that people are still interested in PC! Wahoo!!!

I would offer to place it on another show, and individual order, or have her see if she would like to pass around a catalog to her friends and neighbors outside of the office to generate another show! She was going to place an $80 order so the free products would be a bonus!

Good Luck!

Re: bummedLet her do the next "work" catalog show...I can do a catalog show every couple of months at the school I work at!!! Especially with the holidays coming up, your co-workers are going to want/need more!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. The company was founded in 1980 and is known for its unique cooking demonstrations and interactive parties.

What is the Pampered Chef catalog?

The Pampered Chef catalog is a comprehensive guide to all of the products offered by the company. It includes product descriptions, pricing information, and tips for using the products in the kitchen.

How can I get a copy of the Pampered Chef catalog?

You can request a copy of the Pampered Chef catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant or download a digital version from the company's website. You can also find the catalog at Pampered Chef parties and events.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. Additionally, as a host, you can also receive exclusive host rewards and discounts.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. As a consultant, you can earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to build your own business and team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kodeysmom