• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure

In summary, my best friend is having a party next week and she went to the post office to mail her invitations and the clerk started asking her about PC and asked her if they had new stuff out and she's like um, i don't know but i can give you a catalog and gave her her name and number and 2 hours later the ;ady called her and placed a $50 order. So she's estatic.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Well my best friend is having a party next week and she went to the post office to mail her invitations and the clerk started asking her about PC and asked her if they had new stuff out and she's like um, i don't know but i can give you a catalog and gave her her name and number and 2 hours later the ;ady called her and placed a $50 order. So she's estatic. Isn't that crazy. I guess i need to get out more often.

That's awesome! Congrats! :D

Yeah, I run to the post office in the mornings before work and have always worked with the same lady. She finally noticed the PC stickers I was putting on my brown envelops (for the host packets) and asked for a catalog. She then put in a $150 order! I was shocked! I told her that if she asked some of her co-workers if they wanted to order, she had enough for a show and she could get the cookware at 60% off. She said yes and I am to be following up with her next week. She has her eye onthe 7 piece executive cookware set!

I was told at my local PO that they couldn't ask me nor could I offer anything because it is a federal office and no soliciting policy, etc.

Leigh0725 said:
Yeah, I run to the post office in the mornings before work and have always worked with the same lady. She finally noticed the PC stickers I was putting on my brown envelops (for the host packets) and asked for a catalog. She then put in a $150 order! I was shocked! I told her that if she asked some of her co-workers if they wanted to order, she had enough for a show and she could get the cookware at 60% off. She said yes and I am to be following up with her next week. She has her eye onthe 7 piece executive cookware set!

what a way to start your day!!:thumbup:

That is awesome!!! Congratulations!

I love random people approaching about Tpc! Some guy at the car wash took my card and mini catty cause he saw my purse and asked if I sold TPC.

I know it's amazing who will ask you - I once went into Blockbuster at 10 pm after a show and the kid behind the counter saw my button on my jacket and asked me about PC - I told him I would grab a catalog out of my car - I never heard from him but hey you never know where your catalog may end up.

Related to My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure

1. What is "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure"?

"My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" is a hilarious story about a woman who tries to order products from her post office and encounters all sorts of obstacles and mishaps along the way.

2. Is "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" a true story?

No, "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" is a work of fiction.

3. Can I purchase "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" through Pampered Chef?

No, "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" is not a Pampered Chef product. It is a book or story that may be available for purchase through other retailers.

4. Is "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" is a light-hearted and family-friendly story suitable for all ages.

5. Can I find "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" in any other formats besides a book?

At this time, "My Best Friend's Crazy Post Office Ordering Adventure" is only available as a book or e-book. However, there may be audiobook versions available from other retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bren706