• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Dual Catalog Shows: Can I Put the First Host Down?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to enter the first host's information for a dual catalog show without needing their permission. However, it is recommended to communicate with the first host and get their permission before entering their information. Multiple hosts can be entered for a dual catalog show, but their orders will be separate and cannot be combined for host rewards. If the first host cancels their show, the second host's information can be used but the first host will no longer be eligible for rewards. Once a show has been entered with the first host's information, it cannot be changed. For any changes or cancellations, please contact Pampered Chef consultant support for assistance.
phatratz
I had a host start a catalog show. When she was getting orders, one of her guests, asked to have a catalog show as well. So now I have 2 catalog shows going on. The problem is, the second catalog show is going to close today. My problem is, the first host wanted the booking benefit for the second show. Can I put her down, even though her show hasn't closed?

No. The first show has to close and be submitted before it can be listed as past host of another show.

It's great that you have two catalog shows going on, but it seems like there may have been some confusion about the booking benefit. Typically, the host of a show is only eligible for the booking benefit if they actually host a physical party or event. Since the second show is a catalog show, it may not be fair to the first host to receive the booking benefit for it. In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to the first host and explaining the situation. Let her know that the second show is a catalog show and that the booking benefit may not apply. You could also offer her a different incentive or reward for helping to get the second show going. As for putting her down for the booking benefit, I would wait until her show has closed and see if she has met the requirements for it. Communication is key in situations like this, so make sure to keep both hosts informed and try to find a solution that works for everyone.

1. Can I put the first host down for a dual catalog show?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to enter the first host's information for a dual catalog show.

2. Do I need to get permission from the first host to put them down for a dual catalog show?

Yes, it is important to communicate with the first host and get their permission before entering their information for a dual catalog show. This ensures that they are aware and on board with the arrangement.

3. Can I put down multiple hosts for a dual catalog show?

Yes, you can enter multiple hosts for a dual catalog show. However, keep in mind that each host's orders will be separate and they will not be able to combine their orders for host rewards.

4. What happens if the first host cancels their show after I have put them down for a dual catalog show?

If the first host cancels their show, you can still proceed with the dual catalog show using the second host's information. However, the first host will no longer be eligible for host rewards.

5. Can I change the first host for a dual catalog show after the show has been entered?

No, once the show has been entered with the first host's information, it cannot be changed. If there are any changes or cancellations, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Mama2bowbaby