• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my Party Host Checklist? I'm Going Crazy!

In summary, the Party Host Checklist can be found in the "My Parties" section of your Pampered Chef account and can be customized as needed. It can be accessed on any device with internet access and can be retrieved if accidentally deleted. If there are still difficulties, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I'm going crazy racking my brain and looking all over.
I used to have a checklist that I would use to call hosts. It was in a format that up top had all the host information. Then it had the date of the party.
Below that it had something to the effect of:
Call #1- and things to say on the first call
Call #2- things for the second
And so on, including follow up after the show was closed. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Please tell me I'm not crazy :eek:

Re: ChecklistI have the form. How do I attach it?

Re: Checklist
booksx2 said:
I have the form. How do I attach it?

Click on "quote" in a post, then scroll down to the manage attachments button, upload the doc and then click submit reply.

BethCooks4U said:
Click on "quote" in a post, then scroll down to the manage attachments button, upload the doc and then click submit reply.

I think I did it. Hope it's what you are looking for!

Attachments

• host_info_form.pdf
    108.1 KB · Views: 523
Re: ChecklistIf you are looking for the one that has "scripts" on it, that would be the "Host Coaching Checklist". It can be found on Consultant's Corner, under the downloads section, listed in the new consultants section (bottom of the page for me).

Re: ChecklistOh THANK YOU!!!!! I had one that someone revised but this will do just fine! I want to be more pro-active with my Hosts and this will help!

bren706 said:
if you are looking for the one that has "scripts" on it, that would be the "host coaching checklist". It can be found on consultant's corner, under the downloads section, listed in the new consultants section (bottom of the page for me).

that's it! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration and I'm here to help. The Party Host Checklist is a great tool to have on hand when reaching out to potential hosts. You can find it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. Simply click on "Party Host Checklist" and it will bring up a printable version for you to use. I hope this helps and happy hosting!

1. Where can I find my Party Host Checklist?

The Party Host Checklist can be found in your Pampered Chef account under the "My Parties" section. Simply click on the party you are hosting and the checklist will be available for you to view and download.

2. I can't seem to locate my Party Host Checklist. Can you help?

Yes, we can definitely help. Please make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account and check under the "My Parties" section. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Is the Party Host Checklist customizable?

Yes, the Party Host Checklist is fully customizable. You can add or remove items as needed to make it specific to your party and guests. Simply click on the "Edit" button on the checklist to make any changes.

4. Can I access the Party Host Checklist on my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can access the Party Host Checklist on any device with internet access. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Parties" section to view and download the checklist.

5. I accidentally deleted my Party Host Checklist. How can I retrieve it?

If you have accidentally deleted your Party Host Checklist, don't worry. You can easily retrieve it by going to the "My Parties" section in your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Deleted" tab. From there, you can restore the checklist and it will be available for you to view and download again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Humble Beginnings