• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay!! Submitted $1500 + for June Sellathon!

In summary, the conversation consists of several women sharing their sales and achievements in their respective direct sales businesses. They discuss reaching commission levels, earning free products and perks, and moving to new homes. They also mention upcoming events and share words of encouragement for each other. One member expresses frustration with a technical issue but remains excited for an upcoming event. Overall, the conversation is filled with excitement, support, and determination for success in their businesses.
clshirk
Ok, so I JUST placed my order for my last June show and I'm over $1500!! So that means I get commission in July, plus the 2 show thing, and the L1 package!

How did everyone else do?

Great Job!!! I turned in 6 shows and have over $3300 in sales! I will also be getting duplicates with my director package!! YEAH!!! I love my job!!!:D

WOO HOO! Thats awesome!
I also made the $1500, by the skin of my teeth and at the last minute of course! And earned the 2 show products as well!
I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

clshirk said:
Ok, so I JUST placed my order for my last June show and I'm over $1500!! So that means I get commission in July, plus the 2 show thing, and the L1 package!

Me too

I am so happy

~

$4,200 in sales here - 8 shows - 2 were small cattys, 2 were small cooking, 1 was $1,100 :). So 2 sharp products and level 2 woohoo! NOW I GOTTA get packin'. We move in about 36 hours :eek:

Oh Jodi, I feel for you!! Good Luck over this next month with all the different places you'll be living!!!! Just think of your new home that you'll be moving into!!!:D

I got the two sharp products and am $166.73 away from the $1500 - this was a bad month!!! 3 out of 13 people came through on the $1000 catalog show - ( worked for the rest. I do have a friend collecting orders in the next couple of days for th rest of the $1500, so I'll get there...I wanted to get there tonight, but I did get past the $1250 so I get the director package and I'm back in the lead system!

Good Job Kate!! I can't wait to start getting leads!!!:D

clshirk said:

Over $3,500! WOO! HOO! I get Level 3 PLUS the Director packages too! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

KRISTI! You have 14 minutes til you are OFFICIAL!!! YEE!HAW! Are you bouncing off the walls now? I was so excited I was doing a happy dance!!! Almost on my desk! LOL!

PampMomof3 said:
Oh Jodi, I feel for you!! Good Luck over this next month with all the different places you'll be living!!!! Just think of your new home that you'll be moving into!!!:D

:) Thanks Kristi! The new house is the only thing that's keeping me sane. Not that the one I'm in right now is old, it's only 4 years but it's out in the open on a corner. Can't wait for my house in the woods :D

Just taking each week as it's separate vacation...one week's adventure, then the next, then the next...and of course, LOTS of wine :D

smspamperedchef said:
Over $3,500! WOO! HOO! I get Level 3 PLUS the Director packages too! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

KRISTI! You have 14 minutes til you are OFFICIAL!!! YEE!HAW! Are you bouncing off the walls now? I was so excited I was doing a happy dance!!! Almost on my desk! LOL!

7 minutes to go!!!:D I keep checking my recruits and counting!!! Yes, I have 5 so I'm good!! I am bouncing and I can't wait for my extra perks. The main one is the extra products then commission and then the leads. Of course there's more but I'm stoked!!!

Jodi,

I like the way you're looking at it!! You can do it!! :D

Congratulations Kristi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so cute Sharon!! :D Thank you! :D It's weird but I kind of feel sick to my stomach!:eek: I think it's because of one of my recruits was submitting a show through P3 and it said it was successfully submitted so of course, I had her check her log. She did and it said that an unexpected error has occured and to try and resubmit!! Yup, same thing over again. (luckily, this is NOT for directorship but it is for her qualify and not go inactive) She tried, but the finalize button was not highlited. So, she closed the program down, and tried again and still it wouldn't let her!! UGH!! I hope it shows up tomorrow or I'll have another fight on my hands!!!:rolleyes:

Anyways, I can't wait for us to walk the stage in 11 days!!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
You're so cute Sharon!! :D Thank you! :D It's weird but I kind of feel sick to my stomach!:eek: I think it's because of one of my recruits was submitting a show through P3 and it said it was successfully submitted so of course, I had her check her log. She did and it said that an unexpected error has occured and to try and resubmit!! Yup, same thing over again. (luckily, this is NOT for directorship but it is for her qualify and not go inactive) She tried, but the finalize button was not highlited. So, she closed the program down, and tried again and still it wouldn't let her!! UGH!! I hope it shows up tomorrow or I'll have another fight on my hands!!!:rolleyes:

Anyways, I can't wait for us to walk the stage in 11 days!!!!:D

Oh Geez! What is the deal with that? You said she is using P3 and not PP?

Conference is in 11 days but we walk actually on the 14th! I just can't wait for ANY of it to start! I WANT my RED ribbon!!!

I had $2066, 3 small cooking shows and 2 cattys. I qualified yesterday..Yay!! and I have 5 more days left in my super starter month to get to the $2500 level for double PC dollars...$362 to go to hit it. Tomorrow and Monday are my 4th of July phone sales.....I hope I make it! I just got an early $70 order for tomorrow's sale!!

Congrats everyone on working so hard in what appears to be a hard month!!:D

I closed 2 shows yesterday (3 for month so far) and 2 more to close Monday. I am at $1125 so I am when I close my 2 shows Monday I will be over $1500! I'm so excited!! I won't get Julys. I'm hoping my 2 shows stay!! I had 2 move to August!

I got the 2 shows for the knives, but only had around $800 in sales for June.
June was bad for shows for me, but on a higher note I am meeting with a recruit tomorrow night and I think we are going to do her contract then!! I am excited to have another recruit and July is a new month. I just need to turn in $3000 this month and I can still earn new products!!! I know I can do it!!!

I just had my best month ever! I finished the month at $4700 in sales, 7 shows closed, 2 catty's still open, 13 bookings so far, and a July that is so far looking really solid w/ 3 Catty shows, 7 Cooking Shows and CONFERENCE!!!

Oh - and we just got back from a great (short but great) getaway vacation! One more week til conference! WHOO HOOO!!!

I have 3 shows still open. Hopefully I can get them to close by Thursday! I have been begging for them to close. One of them is a mystery host and I can't get them to turn in their orders.

smspamperedchef said:
Oh Geez! What is the deal with that? You said she is using P3 and not PP?

Conference is in 11 days but we walk actually on the 14th! I just can't wait for ANY of it to start! I WANT my RED ribbon!!!

I KNOW!! She's using P3 so we'll see what happens! I also can't wait for ANY of it to start!! Red ribbon, director gift, sneak peek, the list can go on!!!:D

Wow! Congratulations guys! :D

When you feel something tugging at your pants leg, that is me trying to learn everything I can to have just as much success!

Erika

This was an awsome month for me .Iam just waiting for my 1300.00 party host to call me back today to close and I will have 7100.00 in for June

Doreen,

That is awesome!! Good Job!

I was able to submit 2 shows so I get the sharp products. I am hoping that I can get the $3000 mark next month. If I do that will be the first time, but I am hopeful!

I submitted 5 shows with almost $2400 in sales. Happy to get the knives & first group of products. But kicking myself for not being able to get just one mroe show!! Four out of the five shows were under my show average by about $100-200, so otherwise I probably would have hit it with the 5. Oh well, I'll try again in July! I have 4 shows scheduled already!

Wow that's a lot of bookings!!!
ChefBeckyD said:
I just had my best month ever! I finished the month at $4700 in sales, 7 shows closed, 2 catty's still open, 13 bookings so far, and a July that is so far looking really solid w/ 3 Catty shows, 7 Cooking Shows and CONFERENCE!!!

Oh - and we just got back from a great (short but great) getaway vacation! One more week til conference! WHOO HOOO!!!

Great job on the bookings!!! :D I need to work on that, I got 2 off of 5 shows.

I'm 7 bucks away from 3000. I'm closing my last show on Tuesday. I'll make it! :0)

Woo hoo!! Congrats everybody!!! Kristi, that is scarey about P3 and the troubles your consultants have been having. Makes me very nervous about starting to use it.

I was supposed to close out the month with over $3000, but one host was waiting on a friend who was supposed to give her a $150-$200 order for her show (which would bring her $604 show up to maybe over $800!). Since I have until July 5th AND since this order can really help the host out, I told her we can wait until tomorrow. So, that show would put me above $3000. I'm still VERY excited about that because at first I didn't think my month would be that great and was afraid I wouldn't get to $1500. I can't wait to find out the new products!!!

Good LUck everyone who's striving to make that last goal!! I just submitted my last June Show and that puts me at $3231 for the month of June!! I can't wait for all those free products!!! I also can't wait for Conference to find out what we're earning free!!!

I LOVE christmas in July!!!:D

Related to Yay!! Submitted $1500 + for June Sellathon!

What is the June Sellathon?

The June Sellathon is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants where they can earn extra rewards and bonuses by reaching certain sales goals during the month of June.

How much do I need to submit in sales to qualify for the June Sellathon?

You need to submit a minimum of $1500 in sales during the month of June to qualify for the June Sellathon.

What rewards and bonuses can I earn through the June Sellathon?

Through the June Sellathon, you can earn extra commission, free products, and even a trip to the annual Pampered Chef conference.

When will I receive my rewards and bonuses from the June Sellathon?

Rewards and bonuses earned through the June Sellathon will be processed and distributed within 30 days after the promotion ends.

Can I participate in the June Sellathon if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the June Sellathon as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement of $1500.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
Replies