• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Packages: What's Available & When?

In summary, there are three sample packages available for ordering as a Pampered Chef consultant: the New Consultant Mini Kit, the Seasonal Sampling Kit, and the Deluxe New Consultant Kit. These kits contain various products and materials to help new consultants get started. You can order a sample package at any time, but it is recommended to do so within the first 30 days to receive discounted prices. To order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the desired package under the "Ordering" tab. These packages cannot be customized, but additional products can be added to the order. Sample packages are currently only available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, but international consultants can still benefit from discounted prices within their first
brittanymcginnis
Does anyone know when the sample packages will be available to order, and what they are going to be? Thanks!

I think someone say August 1 - I am trying to be patient but I want them NOW LOL!

Tasha posted this on another thread yesterday...

FP01 Package A $120.00
FP02 Package B $ 28.00
FP03 Package C $ 21.50
FP04 Package D $ 34.50
FP05 Package E $ 49.75
FP06 Package F Pantry $6.50
FP07 Package G Linens $34.75
FP08 Package H Color Story $34.50
FP09 Pizza Cutter $4.75
FP10 8" Saute Pan $24
FP11 Forged Cutlery 5" Boning $24.50
FP12 Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set $30.00
FP13 Forged Cutlery Carving Set $62.50
FP14 Forged Cutlery 3" Petite Paring $12.00
FP15 Gravy Seperator $10.75
FP16 Oval Platter with Cranberry Accents $26.00
FP17 Dots Round Plate (set of 2) $17.00
FP18 Rectangular Platter with Cranberry Accents $14.50
FP19 Large Round Stone with Handles $14.75
FP20 Dots Small Round Bowl (set of 2) $10.00
FP21 Tiles Small Bowl (set of 2) $10.00
FP22 Tiles Small Squares (set of 2) $10.00
FP23 Dots Round Bowl (set of 2) $12.00
FP31 Festive Desserts $34.50

Sweet..how do we know what are in the packages though?

I do like that there are several reasonable prices packages to choose from. I already know I am getting the pantry one - I think those sprinkles will be popular

brittanymcginnis said:
Sweet..how do we know what are in the packages though?

I don't think we will find out till Aug. 1

The list will be on Consultant's Corner on Aug 1, as well as in the Changeover boxes. The boxes are scheduled to arrive for Directors this week, and for non-directors (consultants and FDs) August 1.

I hope there's a really sweet and wonderfull director who would be nice enough to share the sample pack breakdowns on reciept of their changeover kits :)

That would be AWESOME. Oh Directors, where are you?

Related to Ordering Sample Packages: What's Available & When?

What sample packages are available for ordering?

There are three different sample packages available for ordering: the New Consultant Mini Kit, the Seasonal Sampling Kit, and the Deluxe New Consultant Kit. Each kit contains a variety of products and materials to help you get started as a consultant.

When can I order a sample package?

You can order a sample package at any time as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is recommended to order a kit within your first 30 days as a consultant to take advantage of the special discounted prices.

How do I order a sample package?

To order a sample package, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Ordering" tab. From there, you can select the sample package you would like to order and complete the checkout process.

Can I customize my sample package?

No, the sample packages are pre-made and cannot be customized. However, you can add additional products to your order if you wish.

Are sample packages available for international consultants?

Currently, sample packages are only available for purchase by consultants in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. However, international consultants can still take advantage of the special discounted prices within their first 30 days as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • ashley884