• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Sample Pack Worth Trying?

In summary, The change over kits are shipping and include the Sample Pack Order Form. The list of products is in the change over kit. Michelle is able to scan the sheet or type it up. Deb posted the sheet after conference.
kam
Staff member
Would anyone be nice enough to scan the Sample Pack ordering form and post??

I am dying to know what the packages are...and what will be sold individually. Pretty please??

I believe you can look this up on consultant's corner -- am I wrong?

gaddischef said:
I believe you can look this up on consultant's corner -- am I wrong?

Last I checked it is still the Spring Sample Packs Listing.

Do they still include the Sample Pack Order Form in with the CO Kit?

yes, the list is in the change over kit!

Michelle, would you be able to scan it or be willing to type up the groupings? Pretty please?! :) :D :blushing: Or anyone else who got it? I'm wanting to order some logo wear from Merrill, but I'm scared to spend too much for fear that I won't have money left to buy samples. :)

does anyone know when the change over boxes are being shipped???

Can someone explain to me what the change over box is? I am new, only about 6 weeks in and would love to know what everyone is talking about, lol. Thanks!

babywings76 said:
Michelle, would you be able to scan it or be willing to type up the groupings? Pretty please?! :) :D :blushing: Or anyone else who got it? I'm wanting to order some logo wear from Merrill, but I'm scared to spend too much for fear that I won't have money left to buy samples. :)
I am due to get it tomorrow. As soon as I get it, I will list the packages. I am anxious to know as well!

here you go...hope I did it right

Attachments

• sample order form.jpg
    sample order form.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 595
I typed out the packages also on the other thread where people were asking for them...

Thanks you two!!! :) :D

you're welcome

I'm disappointed we can't order the large bamboo round bowl on open stock. I wasn't planning on ordering all the items in package E for $62. Oh well! I just figured a bigger item like that would be open stock. Sorry, didn't mean to be a complainer!

msmileyface said:
I'm disappointed we can't order the large bamboo round bowl on open stock. I wasn't planning on ordering all the items in package E for $62. Oh well! I just figured a bigger item like that would be open stock.

Sorry, didn't mean to be a complainer!

I was a little surprised by that too.

msmileyface said:
I'm disappointed we can't order the large bamboo round bowl on open stock. I wasn't planning on ordering all the items in package E for $62. Oh well! I just figured a bigger item like that would be open stock.

Sorry, didn't mean to be a complainer!

Me too! Thought it was funny they put the medium one on open stock!

I'm so excited! All the items I REALLY want are open stock! (Spice turn about, rectangle pan, MAYBE flexible cutting mats. I'd be interested in seeing what others think of those first.) Maybe I'll pick up an extra can opener to have as a fair item. Won't see that on sale that cheap any time soon.

oh....and you'll the can opener..I loved the one we have now...but the new one is awesome! I used mine tonite to open up spaghetti sauce...so smooth and easy to use with it's sleek design...my kids love it too! The mats seem pretty neat, since they have the "sticky type" backing on them so they wont slip!
Idea on the lg. bamboo bowl...just order off a hostess discount when you have a big show go it...preferably at 30% discount...that way you'll make commission on it too.

THANK YOU both!!! :love:

Now I know what I am going to do at work tomorrow!!!

Used the cutting mats yesterday to make chicken strips for dinner - wonderful! They completely cling to the counter, and I was using my utility knife, and didn't see any knife marks in it. Need to see how it looks after being washed in the dishwasher.We had cream puffs last night - with the Cherry Almond Sauce. I think my family has found a new favorite - we all said we could eat it right off the spoon!My spice rack is FULL and spinning marvelously!And - I'm excited that I got a can opener in my Director's Box, and another in my SAT!
Actually, there are several products that I'm really excited about having doubles - because I will be adding them to my kit!

Related to Is the Sample Pack Worth Trying?

1. What is the "Anyone Who Rec'd Co Box..." program?

The "Anyone Who Rec'd Co Box..." program is a referral program offered by Pampered Chef. It allows current customers to refer new customers to the company and receive rewards for their referrals.

2. How do I participate in the "Anyone Who Rec'd Co Box..." program?

To participate in the program, you must be a current Pampered Chef customer. Simply share your unique referral link with friends and family, and when they make a purchase using your link, you'll receive rewards.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn through the "Anyone Who Rec'd Co Box..." program?

The rewards for the program vary, but they can include free products, discounts, and even cash bonuses. The specific rewards for each referral will be outlined in your referral link.

4. How do I track my referrals and rewards?

You can track your referrals and rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Anyone Who Rec'd Co Box..." tab. This will show you a summary of your referrals, rewards earned, and their status.

5. Is there a limit to how many referrals I can make through the "Anyone Who Rec'd Co Box..." program?

No, there is no limit to how many referrals you can make through the program. The more people you refer, the more rewards you can earn. So feel free to share your referral link with as many people as you'd like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora