• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Sample Packs and Resolve Shopping Cart Issues at CC

or any other items in the future, you will need to switch to the company credit card.Thanks!Thanks!If you order through your pampered partner you can use either your PC debit or PC credit card. If the F/W samples...or any other items in the future, you will need to switch to the company credit card.Thanks!
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
OK, anyone got an idea why CC will only let me add the big sample pack to my shopping cart, regardless of what I'm actually trying to put in my cart?

:confused:

hmmm...

If you are ordering sample A you cannot order B, C or D but you should be able to order everything else.

I guess I would call Field Services.

You can only order one package, right?

AJPratt said:
You can only order one package, right?

Hi Anne,

Are you following me or am I following you?

If you order A, then you can't get another of the other packages. But if you don't order A, you can get B & C or B & D or C & D. Basically, A has everything and you can only get ONE of each item in the sample pack. So B, C & D don't have any of the same items so you can order any combo of those. Make sense? I guess there is also E & F and open stock this time, so as long as you don't have multiples of any one product, you are fine.

you can only order one of the "sample packs" but you can order any combo of the "open stock" pieces with the sample pack. you can order A, B, C,D, E or F, not a combo of these. but you can add the open stock pieces to whichever package you select.

When did everyone get their sample packs?? I know directors usually get it first, then consultants. But I have yet to see anything??

Kelly

Look online under CC, then look under the first tab on the left, then order samples and they will all be listed. Have fun picking and choosing! I am having a HUGE garage sale this weekend to make the money for my new package and paperwork!

I ordered sample pk D and F also 2 of the open stock pks and I had no trouble
Doreen Zaino
North Haven Ct

cat said:
Hi Anne,

Are you following me or am I following you?

Cat,

Nope, you aren't following me. I was trying to order sample pack B and also the textiles pack--no duplicates. No matter what I checked and "added to cart" my cart would default to sample pack A--which I never added to my cart, and wasn't trying to order! I would empty my cart, close out my browser, restart the computer, try again--and exactly the same thing would happen!

I'm just going to have to call HO this morning to get it worked out!

cooking.with.ann said:
Cat,

Nope, you aren't following me. I was trying to order sample pack B and also the textiles pack--no duplicates. No matter what I checked and "added to cart" my cart would default to sample pack A--which I never added to my cart, and wasn't trying to order! I would empty my cart, close out my browser, restart the computer, try again--and exactly the same thing would happen!

I'm just going to have to call HO this morning to get it worked out!

Hi Ann,

Sorry, I was talking to the other Anne...Anne Pratt (about the following me part)

Anyway, I know what you mean and I don't know why you can't order it. Hopefully HO will clear it up for you!

Cat

button92 said:
you can only order one of the "sample packs" but you can order any combo of the "open stock" pieces with the sample pack. you can order A, B, C,D, E or F, not a combo of these. but you can add the open stock pieces to whichever package you select.

Hi Tracey,

Like Doreen, I ordered two of the sample packs, C & D with no problem. So I'm pretty sure you can order a combo of sample packs. But if you order A, that has everything (not including open stock) so you can't order B, C, D, E or F with A.

Well, whatever. If anyone is confused, just call HO to place your order.:)

cat said:
Hi Ann,

Sorry, I was talking to the other Anne...Anne Pratt (about the following me part)

Anyway, I know what you mean and I don't know why you can't order it. Hopefully HO will clear it up for you!

Cat

See the trouble you can get into when stalking?

DO I understand correctly that if you call HO to order you can use your PC credit card or is it just the Debit card for making any sample pack purchases?

Thanks!

heat123 said:
DO I understand correctly that if you call HO to order you can use your PC credit card or is it just the Debit card for making any sample pack purchases?

Thanks!
You can only use your PC debit card if ordering on-line (and I think by phone which I have never done).

If you order through your pampered partner you can use either your PC debit or PC credit card. If the F/W samples aren't showing up under non-commissionable orders/samples, just do a product update and they will be there. You can also order F/w supplies now.

Whoa! We can order more than one of the 'incomplete' sample packages? If that's the case.... HOTDOG!

I was hoping to be able to get more than one set of the textiles, so perhaps, just maybe, I'll be able to do that. :D I'm thrilled to see the D, E, and F packages. They complement the Level 2 set that I earned.

Now I want to get back home so I can get them ordered! Grrrrrrrr! I'm in MN for the next couple of weeks, so ordering them would be futile right now. Arrrgh!

I went through Pampered Partner and added the latter three sample packs (D, E, and F) and all of the open stock pieces. It added up to over $500! Ack! I guess I'm going to have to order some samples this month and some next month to make it easier on the budget.

Related to Discover New Sample Packs and Resolve Shopping Cart Issues at CC

1. How do I access the sample packs on CC?

To access the sample packs on CC, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Discover New" tab. From there, you can browse and purchase the available sample packs.

2. Can I add items from the sample packs to my shopping cart?

Yes, you can add items from the sample packs to your shopping cart just like any other product on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the desired item and click "Add to Cart".

3. I'm having trouble adding items from the sample packs to my cart. What should I do?

If you're experiencing issues adding items from the sample packs to your shopping cart, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Are the sample pack items available for individual purchase?

No, the items included in the sample packs are only available for purchase as part of the pack. However, some of the items may be available for individual purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I customize the items in my sample pack?

Unfortunately, the items in the sample packs cannot be customized. They are pre-selected based on the theme of the pack. However, you can always purchase individual products from the Pampered Chef website to create your own custom pack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies