• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Pack Prices: Get the Latest Rates for August Order

It's there on the supply order!!okay my P3 didnt' update with the new samples on it.... what's the deal???? so how do...When you do a program update PP or PP3 (automatic) and set up a new sample order with a date of august 1st or later then you should be able to see the list when you add an item/lookup.
I have it on my system... but haven't played with it since I installed it, so I forgot how to do everything... oops

I totally worded that poorly. Of course, I figured you'd read my mind Alison :rolleyes:

What I was trying to ask you was, are you getting incorrect info on your samples for the fall on PP?

Sandy... sorry too tired for mind reading abilities to work... I am getting incorrect info on PP for the samples... a few things are not coming up as 50% off...

Last fall, didn't we get to order more than one of the packages. If I am remembering right, we could order only 1 of the A-D, but we could also order the other 2. I think that they were the tiles linens and I'm not sure what the others were. Maybe, we will get to do that again, since there are packages for linens, color story and pantry. Crossing my fingers!

KellyTheChef said:
On page 6 of the special edition CN, it shows the 1.5 quart SS saucepan (which is normally in the 5 pc set.) as #5368 available on a supply order for $75.00.

Just an FYI...the 1.5 QT saucepan is in the 7 pc. set!

Traditionally there has been a package that has several of the other packages combined at a slight savings but not all products are in there.

You can order only one of each product in the sample packages so if something is in the largest package and also in a smaller one (eg. A has products that are in B, C and D - I don't KNOW this - it's an example - you can order B, C and/or D OR A.)

Then there are other products that are listed separately at 50% off. You can order whatever you want. If your budget doesn't allow you to get everything you want at once you can go back later and get more (no repeats though) but watch the date - there are deadlines for getting the samples at these prices.

HINT: If you want the Boning Knife and didn't earn it - put together an August catalog or cooking show and get it for 60% off instead of the sample price of 50% off!

jenniferknapp said:
Just an FYI...the 1.5 QT saucepan is in the 7 pc. set!
You are right! They have a typo in our special edition CN then...I was just copying off of that!! The 2 quart is in the 5 pc set.

KellyTheChef said:
You are right! They have a typo in our special edition CN then...I was just copying off of that!! The 2 quart is in the 5 pc set.

I am happy I noticed that....because I am buying the 7 pc, and don't need two of the same size pans!!

I hope one package has ALL the bamboo spoons in them - I love those things and can't wait for the new ones! I am more excited about the Speciality Bamboo ones than anything, I think.

When will CC show what is in the sample packages?

Probably on 8/1 - that's when we can order them.

They probably aren't offering more cookware becaue they want us to earn it in the Pan-o-rama!? I'm all for the FREE stuff!

That's right, Ellen.

Last time there was a big cookware intro (Spring 2006, Executive line), there was only the 8" saute on sample order. We could earn it through Pan-O-Rama, though. Can you imagine what would end up on eBay if we could buy it all at half price? A LOT of consultants would buy it all, then sell some at full price to recoup their sample costs. (not necessarily anyone from here, but some unethical consultants who didn't care about breaking the rules...)
Plus, don't forget that we can also host a show in September ("Consultant as host") and get a piece or set at 60% off, which would then ALSO count toward Pan-o-Rama.

I would much rather earn it FREE! I am excited about Panorama! I was going to host a show ti be able to get the Double Burner Griddle, but now I plan to get it for FREE! That's about the only other piece I want.

I really want some of the SS, but I'm going to earn it through POR, or wait until I finish my kitchen remodel next year. Which reminds me, I need to go through my cupboards and make a pile of PC and non-PC items I never use and sell them. :)

<h2>What is the latest date to place a sample pack order for August?</h2><p>The latest date to place a sample pack order for August is August 1st. </p><h2>How can I access the current prices for sample packs in August?</h2><p>To access the current prices for sample packs in August, log into your Pampered Partner account and pretend to place a sample pack order. The prices will be displayed for you to view. </p><h2>Are the sample pack prices for August different from previous months?</h2><p>Yes, the sample pack prices for August are different from previous months. They are updated regularly to reflect any changes in product availability and cost. </p><h2>How often are the sample pack prices updated?</h2><p>The sample pack prices are updated regularly, usually every month or as needed to reflect any changes in product availability and cost. It is important to check the prices before placing an order to ensure accuracy. </p><h2>Can I place a sample pack order for any date in August?</h2><p>Yes, you can place a sample pack order for any date in August. However, it is recommended to place the order as early as possible to ensure availability of products and to avoid any potential price changes. </p>

What is the latest date to place a sample pack order for August?

The latest date to place a sample pack order for August is August 1st.

How can I access the current prices for sample packs in August?

To access the current prices for sample packs in August, log into your Pampered Partner account and pretend to place a sample pack order. The prices will be displayed for you to view.

Are the sample pack prices for August different from previous months?

Yes, the sample pack prices for August are different from previous months. They are updated regularly to reflect any changes in product availability and cost.

How often are the sample pack prices updated?

The sample pack prices are updated regularly, usually every month or as needed to reflect any changes in product availability and cost. It is important to check the prices before placing an order to ensure accuracy.

Can I place a sample pack order for any date in August?

Yes, you can place a sample pack order for any date in August. However, it is recommended to place the order as early as possible to ensure availability of products and to avoid any potential price changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat