• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Simple Additions for Your Next Show | Sample Product Tips

In summary, the Simple Additions products are a good investment for Sip and Dip shows. The new tiles platter is a nice addition and the small bowls are perfect for dips and such. The BLT dip is a popular recipe and can be served with bread or with veggies.
SusanBP0129
HELP!!!!!!!
I am trying to decide what sample products to buy... I do not own any Simple Additions....Do you guys find it useful to bring them to shows?? I can order the Spring Samples too, since my SS1 is August.... I can't spend a lot of money, but of course, I want everything. LOL. Just wondering what things you think are worth buying. THANKS!!:D

I would definitely buy a large platter. I have been using my large square platter to serve cakes made in the Exec 12" skillet. I'm thinking I'll get the new tiles platter. The small bowls are also nice to have for dips and such. I'm doing my first Dip and Sip show next month and looking forward to that. I believe adding the beautiful colors to the tiles pieces is going to help with sales, especially to hosts when they have credits to use.

Jeanie Gay

I want the new Tiles Platter too. I make the Hot Fudge Brownie Cake alot in the family skillet and I have the large square platter already - but something new would be nice. I have a recruit who is also a good friend and I just might pass my square platter onto her - she really wants one and it would be sorta of a thank you. I really never use it other than at shows and I love it - but it is soooo big! The new one would fit right on my counter in a plate stand too. I want to make sure when I order the new platter tho, that the cake will fit before I pass it on!
I use the small bowl caddy with 2 small bowls for my inkpens. Pens in one side, business cards in the other. It stays in my crate all the time and is so easy to just lift out and sit up on a table next to my catalogs.
I recommend them to for Sip n Dip shows! I love Simple Additions!

sip and dip
pcjeanie said:
I would definitely buy a large platter. I have been using my large square platter to serve cakes made in the Exec 12" skillet. I'm thinking I'll get the new tiles platter. The small bowls are also nice to have for dips and such. I'm doing my first Dip and Sip show next month and looking forward to that. I believe adding the beautiful colors to the tiles pieces is going to help with sales, especially to hosts when they have credits to use.

Jeanie Gay

What do you make for a sip and dip show.

Thanks. Dianne

This is my first Sip and Dip show. I still have to talk to my host, but if she is in agreement, I'll make PC coffee, caramel dip with sliced apples, Hot Pizza Dip with baked tortilla chips, and a dip using the Farmer's Market seasonings with veggies. Any other suggestions?

Oh yeah, I forgot I ordered the Beer Bread mix to use with a dip also, so I'll bake the bread in advance.

Jeanie Gay

do the BLT dip, it's simple and I sell a ton of chillzanne bowls b/c of it

dip and sip show
pcjeanie said:
This is my first Sip and Dip show. I still have to talk to my host, but if she is in agreement, I'll make PC coffee, caramel dip with sliced apples, Hot Pizza Dip with baked tortilla chips, and a dip using the Farmer's Market seasonings with veggies. Any other suggestions?

Oh yeah, I forgot I ordered the Beer Bread mix to use with a dip also, so I'll bake the bread in advance.

Jeanie Gay

That sounds good. You could also make a drink in the quick stir pitcher.

Yeah, I forgot to say I'd make a drink in the QS pitcher. I'm thinking maybe coffee is a bad idea because it's so hot here. Where is the BLT dip recipe? I've never made that. What would you serve it with?

Jeanie Gay

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Simple Additions. I say go for the Essential Set. It's not going to be around much longer and it's a 25% savings from the individual purchases. Then you can use the small bowls in the small bowl caddy, the small squares on the three-tired stand, and of course, that platter is the greatest thing. There's always a time you need that big ol' plate! I LOVE the idea of pens in one side and business cards in the other of the small bowl caddy! I like to put in one striped bowl and one solid bowl to show them both off. Now that the tiles are coming out, what will I DO!? I have every piece and now I have to add to the collection! I really like the new trays!

is the "essential set" part of any of the packages?

What are some benefits of using Simple Additions products at my show?

Using Simple Additions products at your show can add an extra level of convenience and professionalism to your presentation. These products are designed to make food preparation and serving easier and more visually appealing. They also help showcase the versatility of our products and the different ways they can be used.

Can I sample the products before purchasing?

Yes, you can sample the products before purchasing them. We believe that trying out the products is the best way to see their quality and functionality. Additionally, allowing your guests to sample the products can help increase their interest and sales.

Do I need any special training to use Simple Additions products?

No, you do not need any special training to use Simple Additions products. They are designed to be user-friendly and require no special skills or knowledge. However, we do provide training and resources for our consultants to help them effectively showcase and use the products at their shows.

What are some popular Simple Additions products that I should consider for my show?

Some of our most popular Simple Additions products include the Small Round Stone, the Large Round Stone, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set, and the Square Baker. These products are versatile, durable, and perfect for showcasing various recipes and serving options.

Can I purchase Simple Additions products for personal use?

Yes, you can purchase Simple Additions products for personal use. Our products are not just for consultants, they are also available for personal purchase. We believe that everyone can benefit from the convenience and versatility of these products in their own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
terryteach