• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Creating the Perfect Stoneware for Simple Additions Sale

In summary, both recipes are easy to follow and popular with customers. The Chowder is simple to make and can be adapted to fit a variety of bowls. The Fajitas are a favorite and the DCBs are a selling point.
DebPC
Staff member
What is everyone making to show off the Simple Additions on sale? I usually do Stoneware this time of year.

Zesty Ravioli Skillet served in the Dots Large Round Bowl with Beaded Spoon. Apple Crisp in the microwave in the DCB.

cmdtrgd said:
Zesty Ravioli Skillet served in the Dots Large Round Bowl with Beaded Spoon. Apple Crisp in the microwave in the DCB.

Ohhh, what's this??? Both recipes please! :)

I am doing the Chicken Fajitas and Salsa. I serve the salsa in the medium round bowl with the small round bowl nested. And the sour cream and cheese for the fajitas go in the small bowl caddy w/square bowls. It shows the quality of the SA and a sample of dots and square pieces and a stand. This recipe also shows the DCB, UM and stainless bowls and more...

bethcooks4u said:
I am doing the Chicken Fajitas and Salsa. I serve the salsa in the medium round bowl with the small round bowl nested. And the sour cream and cheese for the fajitas go in the small bowl caddy w/square bowls. It shows the quality of the SA and a sample of dots and square pieces and a stand. This recipe also shows the DCB, UM and stainless bowls and more...

I'm making this on Friday and haven't made it in a while. I love these two recipes! People go nuts for those fajitas.

Zesty Ravioli Skillet is on CC - it is the newest recipe in the Dinner Time in No Time theme show.Apple Crisp is also on CC, but I modified it:Mom's Apple Crisp
Ingredients:
4-6 Granny Smith apples
8 graham crackers (2 1/2 x 5 inches), finely chopped
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)Directions:
1. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer and place in Deep covered Baker.2. Finely chop graham crackers using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker(R); microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add butter; mix well.3. Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over apples. Microwave on HIGH 8 minutes or until apples are tender. Using Mix N Chop, cut through each apple. Cool slightly; serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.Yield: 10 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber 4 g(C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2009

I've been doing alot of the Potato Chowder. I use the trio bowl for the onions, bacon, and sour cream. Then I use a larger dots bowl to serve the cheese in. I also bring a med square to serve the Garlic Pull Aparts on.

I'm doing the Chowder as well. It's SUPER easy and makes for a quick demo (which I am loving right now with a newborn at home).The Fajitas are always a favorite and I sell lots of DCBs with that recipe. Hopefully the Chowder will sell it too. It didn't last night cuz the host's microwave was too small--oops! I had to improvise, but it worked (thankfully!).

Has anyone put together an outline/script for doing the chowder at shows? I would love to start doing it but am LOST without an outline.

Related to Creating the Perfect Stoneware for Simple Additions Sale

1. What are the benefits of using stoneware for cooking?

Stoneware is known for its durability and ability to evenly distribute heat, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. It also retains heat well, allowing your dishes to stay warm for longer periods of time. Stoneware is also non-toxic and does not release harmful chemicals into your food.

2. How do I properly season my stoneware?

To season your stoneware, simply rub a small amount of vegetable oil over the surface before the first use. This will help prevent food from sticking and create a natural non-stick surface over time. Avoid using cooking sprays on stoneware as they can cause build-up and affect the non-stick properties.

3. Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to note that stoneware retains heat very well, so use caution when removing it from the microwave to avoid burns. Also, be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions to see if your specific stoneware is microwave safe.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

Cleaning stoneware is simple and easy. Allow it to cool completely before cleaning and then use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to remove any food residue. Do not use soap or detergent as it can be absorbed into the stoneware and affect the taste of your food. Instead, use hot water and a scraper to gently remove any stubborn bits.

5. Can I use stoneware on the stovetop?

No, stoneware is not suitable for stovetop use as it can crack or break under direct heat. It is best to use stoneware in the oven or microwave only. Additionally, avoid exposing stoneware to sudden temperature changes, such as placing it from the oven directly into the refrigerator, as this can also cause it to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Celia