• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Former Consultant ... Selling Lots of Things

In summary, the seller has recently left Pampered Chef after 12 years and has various items for sale including bags, postcards, stickers, a tablecloth, and a denim apron. They are willing to sell all items together for $50. They have been slow to respond due to being new to the site. The stoneware bag can fit 3-4 flat pieces of stoneware and is being sold for $15 including shipping. The tablecloth is 53" x 52" and has Pampered Chef written on it. The seller is also selling a briefcase/bag. The stickers have already been sold.
Dottame
I just recently got out of Psmpered Chef after 12 years. I have lots of items to sell including soft brief case bag, turn about bag, older style simple additions bag, and stoneware bag. I also have post card invites, lots & lots of different stickers etc. would sell all together for $50. If interested or want picture please contact me

Do you have tablecloths? runners? I would like to see the stickers please...I have the turn about bag...can I see the stoneware bag too?

Sorry for the delay. I am new to this site and but sure how to navigate yet. I do have a table cloth. Also have a denim apron. Here are pics of paper products/stickers, stoneware bag & tablecloth. I also have a briefcase/bag. If you have any questions please let me know. I will try to be more prompt now that I understand this site a bit more
Thanks
Krista

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 472
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 508
Hello, is this merchandise still available?

I had one person ask about a few things but haven't had a reply yet today, so as of right now yes it is all still available.

Are these items still available? If so, could you send me the pics, as every time I try to view 1 of them, I receive an error message. Thanks!

image.jpg
Yes they are all still available. I am not sure how to send them to you if upload file doesn't work. I will try one here, let me know if it works.

That worked awesomely, thank you! I'm interested in seeing the bags and tablecloth, please, if you could do the same thing for those...?Thanks so much!

MrsH71500 said:
That worked awesomely, thank you! I'm interested in seeing the bags and tablecloth, please, if you could do the same thing for those...?Thanks so much!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here you go.
image.jpg

I am interested in the paperwork and stickers if it has not been sold yet!

Angela no one has gotten back to me so it's yours. Would $15 including shipping be fair?

Sounds good. Do I need to send you something through email for you to pay me? I haven't used this much.

What fits in stoneware bag? How much just for that if still available? Email me at [email protected]

Pam it has a pocket on each side so I wpujd put the rectangle stone in one side. I would also put 1-2 pieces in the middle outside the pockets. So I would fit 3-4 flatter pieces of stoneware. I would say $15 and that would include shipping if that's fair?

Yes I am interested in stoneware bag. What else is left? You can email me at [email protected]Thank you
Tyler

Hi! I'm interested in the table cloth/runner (not sure which one it is). Can you let me know if it's still available and whether it's a cloth or runner and the approx. length/width? Many thanks!

Also interested in the table cloth. Please let me know if it becomes available.

melizabeth35 said:
Hi! I'm interested in the table cloth/runner (not sure which one it is). Can you let me know if it's still available and whether it's a cloth or runner and the approx. length/width? Many thanks!
Hi. I am very sorry my reply didn't show up. I am new to this site and don't understand it very well apparently. If you still are interested in the tablecloth it is 53" x 52" it kind of a light brownish/gray. Say pampered chef on it. Very easy to wipe off after a demo

Is the tablecloth still available?

Tablecloth is still available but one two other people asked a few weeks ago. I will get back to you soon Amanda

Thank you Dottame.

Dottame said:
Sorry for the delay. I am new to this site and but sure how to navigate yet. I do have a table cloth. Also have a denim apron. Here are pics of paper products/stickers, stoneware bag & tablecloth. I also have a briefcase/bag. If you have any questions please let me know. I will try to be more prompt now that I understand this site a bit more
Thanks
Krista
How much for the paper products/stickers?
Thanks,
Sheila

Sheila stickers etc were taken a while ago. Sorry

1. How can I sell lots of products as a former Pampered Chef consultant?

As a former Pampered Chef consultant, there are a few steps you can take to sell lots of products. First, utilize your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances to spread the word about your products. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations to host a Pampered Chef party or event. Additionally, take advantage of social media platforms to showcase your products and attract potential customers. Finally, offer special deals or promotions to entice people to purchase from you.

2. Can I still earn commission as a former Pampered Chef consultant?

No, as a former Pampered Chef consultant, you are no longer eligible to earn commission on sales. However, you can still earn free products through hosting parties or events and receive discounts on personal purchases.

3. Can I continue to use my Pampered Chef website as a former consultant?

No, your Pampered Chef website will no longer be active once you are no longer a consultant. However, you can create your own website or utilize social media to promote and sell products.

4. How can I handle returns or exchanges as a former Pampered Chef consultant?

If a customer needs to return or exchange a product, they can contact Pampered Chef's customer service directly. As a former consultant, you are not responsible for handling returns or exchanges.

5. Are there any restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products as a former consultant?

No, there are no restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products as a former consultant. However, you are no longer considered an official representative of the company and should not use the Pampered Chef name or logo in your marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015
  • Julia Mideiros