1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Former Consultant ... Selling lots of things

1. I just recently got out of Psmpered Chef after 12 years. I have lots of items to sell including soft brief case bag, turn about bag, older style simple additions bag, and stoneware bag. I also have post card invites, lots & lots of different stickers etc. would sell all together for $50. If interested or want picture please contact me

Feb 28, 2015
  2. Do you have tablecloths? runners? I would like to see the stickers please...I have the turn about bag...can I see the stoneware bag too?

Feb 28, 2015
  3. Sorry for the delay. I am new to this site and but sure how to navigate yet. I do have a table cloth. Also have a denim apron. Here are pics of paper products/stickers, stoneware bag & tablecloth. I also have a briefcase/bag. If you have any questions please let me know. I will try to be more prompt now that I understand this site a bit more
    Thanks
    Krista

Attached Files:

Mar 2, 2015
  4. Hello, is this merchandise still available?

Mar 3, 2015
  5. I had one person ask about a few things but haven't had a reply yet today, so as of right now yes it is all still available.

Mar 3, 2015
  6. Are these items still available? If so, could you send me the pics, as every time I try to view 1 of them, I receive an error message.

Thanks!

Mar 7, 2015
  7. image.jpg Yes they are all still available. I am not sure how to send them to you if upload file doesn't work. I will try one here, let me know if it works.

Mar 7, 2015
  8. That worked awesomely, thank you! I'm interested in seeing the bags and tablecloth, please, if you could do the same thing for those...?

Thanks so much!

Mar 7, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
  10. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Here you go. image.jpg

Mar 7, 2015
  11. PCAngela

PCAngela Gold Member

I am interested in the paperwork and stickers if it has not been sold yet!

Mar 9, 2015
  12. Angela no one has gotten back to me so it's yours. Would $15 including shipping be fair?

Mar 9, 2015
  13. PCAngela

PCAngela Gold Member

Mar 11, 2015
  14. Sounds good. Do I need to send you something through email for you to pay me? I haven't used this much.

Mar 11, 2015
  15. What fits in stoneware bag? How much just for that if still available? Email me at pamchefguys@Gmail.Com

Mar 11, 2015
  16. Pam it has a pocket on each side so I wpujd put the rectangle stone in one side. I would also put 1-2 pieces in the middle outside the pockets. So I would fit 3-4 flatter pieces of stoneware. I would say $15 and that would include shipping if that's fair?

Mar 11, 2015
  17. Yes I am interested in stoneware bag. What else is left? You can email me at pamchefguys@Gmail.Com

Thank you
    Tyler

Mar 11, 2015
  18. melizabeth35

melizabeth35 Novice Member

Hi! I'm interested in the table cloth/runner (not sure which one it is). Can you let me know if it's still available and whether it's a cloth or runner and the approx. length/width? Many thanks!

19. Also interested in the table cloth. Please let me know if it becomes available.

Apr 6, 2015
  20. Hi. I am very sorry my reply didn't show up. I am new to this site and don't understand it very well apparently. If you still are interested in the tablecloth it is 53" x 52" it kind of a light brownish/gray. Say pampered chef on it. Very easy to wipe off after a demo

Apr 18, 2015
  21. Is the tablecloth still available?

Apr 19, 2015
  22. Tablecloth is still available but one two other people asked a few weeks ago. I will get back to you soon Amanda

Apr 21, 2015
  23. Thank you Dottame.

Apr 21, 2015
  24. How much for the paper products/stickers?
    Thanks,
    Sheila

Jun 7, 2015
  25. Sheila stickers etc were taken a while ago. Sorry

Jun 20, 2015
Have something to add?