• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Flyer: Perfect for Show Presentations

In summary, "Just Wanted to Share..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free or discounted products by hosting a cooking party or online event. It's easy to sign up by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The rewards for hosting vary, but can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only products. There is no minimum number of guests required to host an event, and you can host as many events as you'd like.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I needed a basic Simple Additions flyer to display as I talk about it during my show. I think there are display cards on the supply order form, but I'm too impatient to wait until my next order. So here's what I came up with.

Attachments

• Simple Additions.pdf
    97.3 KB · Views: 457
Wow! Very nice!

Hey there! I completely understand your impatience to wait for the display cards on the supply order form. Sometimes you just need things done quickly for your show. Your Simple Additions flyer looks great! It's simple and effective, which is exactly what you need during your presentation. I'm sure it will catch the attention of your audience and make your talk about Simple Additions even more engaging. Great job on coming up with a solution on your own! Keep up the great work.

Related to Simple Additions Flyer: Perfect for Show Presentations

1. What is "Just Wanted to Share..."?

"Just Wanted to Share..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free or discounted products by hosting a cooking party or online event. It's a great way to try out new products and get exclusive deals!

2. How do I sign up for "Just Wanted to Share..."?

Signing up for "Just Wanted to Share..." is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party or online event. They will walk you through the process and help you choose the best products for your event.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn through "Just Wanted to Share..."?

By hosting a party or online event through "Just Wanted to Share...", you can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host-only products! The rewards vary depending on the total sales from your event, but your consultant can provide more specific information.

4. Do I have to have a specific number of guests to host a "Just Wanted to Share..." event?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to host a "Just Wanted to Share..." event. Whether you have a large group or just a few friends, you can still earn rewards and have a fun and informative cooking experience with your consultant.

5. Can I host a "Just Wanted to Share..." event more than once?

Absolutely! You can host a "Just Wanted to Share..." event as many times as you'd like. In fact, many customers enjoy hosting multiple events to try out different products and earn even more rewards. Your consultant will be happy to help you plan and host as many events as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies