• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting and Recruiting Cards to Use at Show.

In summary, during a recent Regional Networking Meeting, a helpful tip was shared about using cards to remind consultants to discuss Hosting Benefits and Recruiting at shows. The speaker explained how they created these cards using a big label form on card stock, with their logo on the back. These cards have been a great help for the speaker, who has not yet done many Cooking Shows. They pass out question cards at the beginning of the show, which are numbered and used to answer questions about the opportunity throughout the show. The speaker also uses these cards to remind themselves to talk about Hosting and Recruiting. Additionally, the host pulls one of the cards as a door prize at the end of the show. This has been a successful strategy for the speaker.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Recently I attended a Regional Networking Meeting. A handy tip that came up were these cards that some consultants use that customers would read so we consultants remember to talk about Hosting Benefits and Recruiting at the show. I've heard of this before, but I didn't ever come up with the words. So, here's how I made the cards from what was expained.
Their in a big label form, so I just printed them out on card stock then laminated them. (With the Logo on the back.)

I haven't gotten many actual Cooking Shows under my belt so using them turned out to be a great help.....

Attachments

• HOST BENEFIT and RECRUITING QUESTION CARDS.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 639
  • HOW TO EARN TICKETS.doc
    53 KB · Views: 450
Can you talk a little more about this? What exactly are you doing? Are you passing the cards out for the guests to read?
How about the ticket cards? I don't get that. Do you pass those out to everyone so they know what to do to earn them?
Thanks

I pass out question cards (on index cards). It is questions about the opportunity. Like "How many shows a week do you do?" Then I act like I've never heard it before (they know I have and it gives them a little chuckle). I just give the cards out with the cattys at the beginning of the show. Then I explain that some people want to know but are afraid to ask about what I do. Then during my show I call out them by number (I number them) and answer their questions. I won't forget to talk about the opportunity this way. And then when I collect them, I tell them to remember their number and I have the host pull one for a door prize. It works out well!

Neat idea!

Yeah, what she said.... he he he
I pass around for the guests to read about Hosting and Recruiting. It helps me remember to talk about both!

Related to Hosting and Recruiting Cards to Use at Show.

1. How do I use the hosting and recruiting cards at a show?

To use the hosting and recruiting cards at a show, simply hand them out to guests and ask them to fill out their information if they are interested in hosting a party or becoming a consultant. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a party or joining as a consultant to encourage them to fill out the cards.

2. Do I have to provide incentives for guests to fill out the cards?

It is not necessary to provide incentives for guests to fill out the hosting and recruiting cards. However, you may choose to offer a small reward, such as a discount on their purchase or a free gift, to show your appreciation for their interest in hosting or joining.

3. Can I customize the hosting and recruiting cards?

Yes, you can customize the hosting and recruiting cards with your contact information and any special offers or promotions you may have. This will make it easier for guests to remember how to reach you and what benefits they can receive by hosting a party or joining as a consultant.

4. How many cards should I have available at a show?

It is recommended to have at least 20-25 hosting and recruiting cards available at a show. This will ensure that you have enough for all interested guests and also give you some extras to hand out at future shows or events.

5. What should I do with the completed cards after the show?

After the show, make sure to follow up with the guests who filled out the hosting and recruiting cards. You can reach out to them via phone call, email, or text to discuss hosting a party or joining as a consultant. As for the physical cards, you can keep them for your records or use them as a reference for follow-up conversations with the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chellb1234
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies