• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please!!! What Are the Sample Packages?

checking is making me a bit obsessive...)Wow Janet... if you do find it (and even if you don't) you deserve a ribbon or certificate or something like that (I guess all the...checking is making me a bit obsessive...)
brittanymcginnis
Would someone please tell me what the sample packages are going to be. I am going nuts!

To my knowledge we do no know the coontents yet. You can do a Supply Ordere dated August 1 and see the prices of the packages and the Open Stock items and prices.

If you search, you will also find some more thrad about this too. May give you some more info in them.

Thanks....I was able to get the prices, just not the contents. Any director would have received theirs already, so I am just anxious!

All that's available right now is a list of packages and open stock - no lists of what's in the packages.

FP01 Package A $120.00
FP02 Package B $ 28.00
FP03 Package C $ 21.50
FP04 Package D $ 34.50
FP05 Package E $ 49.75
FP06 Package F Pantry $6.50
FP07 Package G Linens $34.75
FP08 Package H Color Story $34.50
FP09 Pizza Cutter $4.75
FP10 8" Saute Pan $24
FP11 Forged Cutlery 5" Boning $24.50
FP12 Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set $30.00
FP13 Forged Cutlery Carving Set $62.50
FP14 Forged Cutlery 3" Petite Paring $12.00
FP15 Gravy Seperator $10.75
FP16 Oval Platter with Cranberry Accents $26.00
FP17 Dots Round Plate (set of 2) $17.00
FP18 Rectangular Platter with Cranberry Accents $14.50
FP19 Large Round Stone with Handles $14.75
FP20 Dots Small Round Bowl (set of 2) $10.00
FP21 Tiles Small Bowl (set of 2) $10.00
FP22 Tiles Small Squares (set of 2) $10.00
FP23 Dots Round Bowl (set of 2) $12.00
FP31 Festive Desserts $34.50

Okay, directors do get free products (for hitting sales requirements), but we don't know what is in each sample package you can purchase - NO ONE KNOWS!! I am a bit grouchy today - sorry - but this has been talked about a lot on here.

Kate, I think she was referring to the Sample Order Form, which is in the changeover box. Which Directors should be receiving this week or early next.

I know - that is what I was referring to. No one knows what is going to be in the sample packages. We know what we earned through Sell-a-thon, but packages might not be the same as the different levels....bad day....lots of fires making it harder to breathe....and I finally finished my 6 credits of online courses so I can keep my teaching certificate - stressing about that, too. Anyhoo, I know this has been discussed before and I just went off the deep end a bit about it...ugh

This discussion is just too funny! The packages have been discussed to death!:D

If we all called HO to ask instead of posting, they'd get the idea that we DON'T like having to wait until Aug. 1 to order them!

I can handle waiting until Aug 1st to order, I just want to know what's in them so I can figure out what to budget for them and figure out what I need versus just things that I want!

GourmetGirl said:
I can handle waiting until Aug 1st to order, I just want to know what's in them so I can figure out what to budget for them and figure out what I need versus just things that I want!

I agree!!! :cool:

I don't remember having to wait this long last year to find out....but maybe my memory is faulty?

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't remember having to wait this long last year to find out....but maybe my memory is faulty?

I was just thinking the same thing, Becky. I don't remember waiting this long, either!

OK, who keeps going to CC and checking under Sample Packages 4 times a day to see if they have them listed?

Am I the only geek? (....from the length of this thread, I kind of doubt it! LOL)

KellyTheChef said:
OK, who keeps going to CC and checking under Sample Packages 4 times a day to see if they have them listed?

Am I the only geek? (....from the length of this thread, I kind of doubt it! LOL)

4 times a day? You need to catch up, I"m checking like 10 times a day. :p

tlennhoff said:
4 times a day? You need to catch up, I"m checking like 10 times a day. :p

I promise I will do better tomorrow!!
:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

No Kelly you are not the only Geek - I check several times a day myself! I keep hoping they will just have nothing else to do at HO and post them on up! HA!:D

Ok, I can top the geekiness! I've even checked numerous combinations of web addresses to see what index number in the database the fall packages will be...I've checked ALL of 1400-1500. I can tell you what past, current, and even German and Spanish ones are.

wow Janet... if you do find it (and even if you don't) you deserve a ribbon or certificate or something like that (I guess all the thanks from anxious cheffers will have to do...)...

Related to Please!!! What Are the Sample Packages?

1. What types of products are included in the sample packages?

The sample packages typically include a mix of popular Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Each package may vary in specific products included.

2. How much do the sample packages cost?

The cost of the sample packages can vary depending on the specific products included. However, they are typically priced at a discounted rate compared to purchasing each product individually.

3. Can I customize the products included in the sample packages?

Unfortunately, the sample packages are pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully curated to include a variety of products that are popular and well-loved by our customers.

4. Can I purchase multiple sample packages?

Yes, you can purchase multiple sample packages. However, keep in mind that the products included may be duplicated in each package.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing sample packages?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available for purchasing sample packages. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ashley884
  • General Chat
Replies