• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Sample Packages: What to Expect

The Trifle Bowl was the Dec. 2-show item. The only other thing that isn't in the list is the stockpot. That will probably be available, too, though.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Did they give out info on the Sample Packages at Leadership? Or will that only come in our Changeover kits?

My director told me last night she di dnot have any inof on them that they would be in our change over kits.

Thanks! Figures, Mrs. Impatient right here wants to know now HAHA

And when will the changeover kits ship? I'm gonna say I'm eager ... no impatient ... :) but really I'm BOTH!

The end of this month

Cons Corner now has a link to the list of what each level of the Nov sellathon earned. Usually, Level 1 is one package, the additional stuff for level 2 is another, the additional stuff (from level to to level 3) is another, etc. The Trifle Bowl was the Dec. 2-show item. The only other thing that isn't in the list is the stockpot. That will probably be available, too, though.Hope this helps!

Last year they weren't split up like the sellathon levels though. There were 6 packages and some open stock, but we had a LOT more products too.

That's why I used the word "usually". :) There are a lot of products this time, too, but they are generally at a lower price point than the Fall stuff (mostly because of the forged cutlery).

It doesn't matter to me, I want it ALL!

what I want...I doubt that my wishes will all end up in one sample package, so here they are:

--new Executive stockpot (maybe offered alone...one can hope!)

--salad chopper

--color coated knives--I've never used a Santoku, so this would be a good way to try one without investing too much money!

--microfiber towels--love the colors, and I love how they work. I get them every season

--mix and chop

--dots large round bowl

--dots small round bowl (actually, I want 4 of these!)

--herb keeper

maybe they'll all end up in one package (without too many other things). If not, I'll just add them to a show order...

The Herb Keeper is part of the Mid-season products, so it won't even be offered in the first round of samples.

Hmm, Herb keeper interesting! Wonder how well it will sell?

I would think the stockpot would be open stock, but we'll see! I am going to need it soon once all these kids start upping their portions!!

Last season the cookware was open stock, I would imagine they will keep it that way, especially since the StockPot is pretty pricey!

I want the:

colored knives
kitchen shears
strainer
large round platter
scoop clip
salad chopper
mix n chop
oven mitt
tool turn about
steak knife set

of course they won't all be in the same package.

I am not looking forward to getting the colored knives....I hadn't realized that the blade is green as well. The colored santuko will not compare to the forged cutlery santuko.

Santuko knives
nikkijo said:
I am not looking forward to getting the colored knives....I hadn't realized that the blade is green as well. The colored santuko will not compare to the forged cutlery santuko.

It will probably be a big seller for those who cannot afford to buy the forged cutlery santuko right now. They can get it cheap and then realize that they really need to have a show to get the forged one either free or at a huge savings! JMO

The colored Santuko is a gateway drug...err...knife.

I agree it will be a good starter knive...as long as the customer is aware that the forged cutlery knive is so much better. I just personally do not like the green blade.

That is different having a colored blade, but it may end up being just the thing we need to boost sales of higher priced items.

The folks who did the Test Kitchen workshop I had at Leadership described the colored knives as the "fun" ones. I could see using them for veggies, and the forged for meat, to help eliminate cross-contamination.

But you're right. I'm going to push them as "try me" pieces to get people wanting the forged line.

They will be good for those who can't afford the forged set. Some people just will not spend a lot of money on certain things. This will give them something to try.

I noticed that my first post did not list the trifle bowl. I really am excited about it. I didn't earn it. December was a one show month for me.

What is included in a Leadership Sample Package?

A Leadership Sample Package typically includes a variety of products from our current catalog, as well as business materials such as order forms, catalogs, and training resources. The specific products included may vary, but they are typically top sellers and new releases.

How much does a Leadership Sample Package cost?

The cost of a Leadership Sample Package varies depending on the products included and any current promotions. However, as a consultant, you are able to purchase these packages at a discounted price, making it a great value for your business.

Can I customize the products in my Leadership Sample Package?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize the products included in a Leadership Sample Package. However, we do our best to include a variety of popular and new products to help you showcase the range of our offerings to potential customers.

How often are Leadership Sample Packages available?

Leadership Sample Packages are typically available for purchase every season, which is approximately every three months. However, the availability may vary depending on current promotions and inventory levels.

What is the purpose of a Leadership Sample Package?

A Leadership Sample Package is designed to provide you with a variety of products and business materials to help you demonstrate our products to potential customers and grow your business. It also allows you to try out new products and share your personal recommendations with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • brittanymcginnis
  • General Chat
Replies