• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Sample Packages Now Available on Our Website!

In summary, the sample package offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of their best-selling products, such as stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware. The cost of the package varies depending on the products and promotions, but is typically offered at a discounted price. Customers can customize their package based on their preferences and interests. To order, customers can visit the website and select a package, with the option to receive exclusive recipes and join the rewards program. It is also a great way to connect with other cooking enthusiasts in the Pampered Chef community.
ashley884
The new sample packages are up on the website...

Which sample packages is everyone getting??

I have to talk to DH but I want the 75.00 one and a few open stock pieces including the dots dinner set.

Since I earned Pkg B,C & D from my November sales I think I am only going to get the 10" sauce pan (great size for me the DH) and the collapsible bowl from the open stock list. I hope the stainless cleaner is on the supply order.

Ooh, will have to look and think about it. I was only going to get the $30 one but I had an $800 (so far) show today so maybe, just maybe I can splurge on a little more...

What is included in the sample package?

The sample package includes a variety of our best-selling Pampered Chef products, such as our stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware. Each package is tailored to your individual preferences and cooking needs.

How much does the sample package cost?

The cost of the sample package varies depending on the products included and any current promotions. However, we strive to offer our sample packages at a discounted price to allow you to try out our products at a lower cost.

Can I customize the products in my sample package?

Yes, you can customize your sample package by letting us know your cooking preferences and any specific products you are interested in. Our team will do our best to accommodate your requests and create a package that best suits your needs.

How do I order a sample package?

To order a sample package, simply visit our website and click on the "Sample Packages" tab. From there, you can select the package that interests you and complete the checkout process. If you have any trouble, our customer service team is always available to assist you.

Are there any additional benefits to ordering a sample package?

Aside from being able to try out our products at a reduced cost, ordering a sample package also gives you access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and a chance to join our rewards program. Additionally, ordering a sample package is a great way to get introduced to the Pampered Chef community and connect with other cooking enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • brittanymcginnis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
brittanymcginnis
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies