• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soHow Long Does It Take Normally??

In summary, the customer is waiting impatiently for their order to arrive. They ordered on August 2nd and the order should have arrived by now, but it has not. The customer plans to do a Sneak Peek show on August 26th.
kat29
Okay I'm excited and impatient!:D I ordered my 1st sample packages on August 2. I was just wondering how long does it take for them to send them after they have received the order??? :rolleyes: I know I'm impatient and I'm sorry :( , I just can't wait to play with everything!!!!:) Plus I plan on doing a Sneak Peek show on August 26th. I'm new to PC with ordering Sample Packs. I've only been selling since April of this year. My recruiter said I couldn't order the Sample packs for Spring/Summer when I signed up, so I'm excited about ordering the Fall/Winter Sample Packs. Thanks for listening.:)

Waiting Impatiently....LOL

I ordered mine on the 25th and received them on the 1st.

I believe you could have ordered the spring/summer! All new consultants get a chance to order the season they started in as far as I know....

I was able to order S/S as well as the Fall Samples... It just had to be ordered separately. :)

I signed up in April 2005. In May, I ordered the Spring package which technically shouldn't have still been available. I think they do let new consultants buy them. I didn't ask, I just ordered and it let me.

Go onto the website and you can see if it has been shipped yet. It will also tell you when it will be delivered. Mine was ordered this Monday and I got it yesterday! It ships quick.

nicolespcshows said:
Go onto the website and you can see if it has been shipped yet. It will also tell you when it will be delivered. Mine was ordered this Monday and I got it yesterday! It ships quick.

Yeah I just went to the website and it still says received on it. :( Hopefully it will change later tonight or tomorrow. :)

Well I wish I would of known I could of ordered the Spring/Summer Sample packs that would of been great. Oh well. It's gone now. At least I get the Fall/Winter Products. I ordered the Package A and F. At the begining of September I want to get Package E, Tile Platter and the cranberry squares. See how things go first.

Thanks you all. I'm just impatient, my husband keeps telling me that too. LOL :D

1. How long does it typically take to receive my order?

The average delivery time for an order from Pampered Chef is 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website or by entering your order number and email on our Order Status page. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

3. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or damaged items may not be eligible for return.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information. Our team will provide you with all the necessary training and tools to get started.

5. Are there any discounts or special offers available?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts for our products. You can sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on our latest offers. We also have a special host program where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JennLizFran
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies