• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is HO Open Tomorrow and How Long Does It Take to Get Your Kit?

G
gkoinski
(OOPS! I meant 12/26....typo...lol) I made my decision to sign up, and didn't want to sign up online tomorrow if HO was closed (in case something didn't go thru right). Does anyone know if HO is open for business tomorrow? If not, when?

How long does it take to get your kit? I'm in PA. I realize there are two holidays that will slow the shipment, but just wondered what a "typical" time frame was.

So excited! Christmas present to myself! lol :chef:

Merry Christmas everybody!
Gina K

Last edited by a moderator:
Gina - congrats and welcome! HO is open tomorrow, but you can sign up online today if you want to. That is available 24-7. The typical time frame from Chicago to Boise is about a week. I'm not sure what your time frame would be. You can track your kit once it has been shipped so you can make sure it will be at your house in time for your first show. Who are you signing under?

Cindy Taylor in NC. We've been conversing for a few months, and this just feels like the right business for me! The way I look at it, I'm getting into Personal Chef-ing, and need great tools anyway. Worse case is that I make some additional money with PC, and best case, a new, lucrative career!

I was just afraid that signing up on a holiday, something may go wrong, and potentially I'd have a problem. If they're open tomorrow, I guess I can wait! lol

Thanks!

Kate is right, they are open tomorrow as a normal business day.

Whether you sign today or tomorrow won't matter much - the online process is pretty good and fairly foolproof.

Depends if you want your anniversary date with PC to be 12/25. I think it may be a cool advertising point in the future...you can tell everyone that becoming a PC consultant was the BEST Christmas gift you ever got yourself!

I'd say 12/26 to have one extra day to work, but for the long run, I'd pick 12/25 to sign for the potential advertising benefits. ...and how cool to have a Holiday each year to celebrate your business!

Hey Janet! That's an awesome point! So you don't think anything would go amiss? Hmmmmmmmmmmm........I can't wait. I feel like this little kid! lol

Will it email me my rep info, etc? Is the website included, or what is the cost?

Thanks!
Gina

I signed up! Thanks everyone!

Gina

Congrats! Welcome to PC

Welcome!!! You should get an email in a few days (or few hours) with your consultant ID and password. Right now you have a Web ID with which you can login to Consultant's Corner and play around with what is available to consultants.

gkoinski said:
I signed up! Thanks everyone!

Gina

Congratulations and welcome officially!

Yes, you should get an e-mail within about 24-48 hours with your consultant ID and password and can start looking around and reading. Your kit should ship out very shortly and probably arrive within a week.

Your recruiter can help answer a lot of questions, along with things you will learn here.

I always recommend reading the policy and procedure manual. That helps get you started on the right foot procedurally.

...and of course, remember, cooking shows make the business so work on those bookings and building your business.

Congratulations again!

Cindy -

Congratulations to you too for continuing to build your team!

Merry Christmas! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU! What a wonderful gift you have given yourself. I wish you the best and much success!

Thanks everyone! That is so sweet of you all! Just got back from our Christmas/family visiting "rounds". Whew! lol

Can't wait to get rolling! So excited! And like Janet suggested, what an awesome "anniversary" I'll have to celebrate my business!

Happy New Year!

Congrats!!! best of Luck w ith your business!!

Congrats Gina (from another Gina) - good luck with your new business! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!:)

1. Is HO Open Tomorrow and How Long Does It Take to Get Your Kit?

Unfortunately, without more context, I am unable to determine what "HO" refers to. However, if you are asking about a business or organization, the best way to find out if they are open is to check their website or call their customer service line. As for the time frame for receiving your kit, it will depend on the shipping method and location. Typically, it can take 3-5 business days for standard shipping within the same country.

2. I made my decision to sign up, and didn't want to sign up online tomorrow if HO was closed (in case something didn't go thru right). Does anyone know if HO is open for business tomorrow?

Again, without more context, I am unable to determine the business or organization referred to as "HO." It is best to check their website or call their customer service line to find out their business hours for tomorrow.

3. If not, when?

I apologize for the repetitive answer, but without more context, I am unable to determine the specific business or organization referred to as "HO." It is best to check their website or call their customer service line to find out their business hours for tomorrow or any other day.

4. How long does it take to get your kit? I'm in PA. I realize there are two holidays that will slow the shipment, but just wondered what a "typical" time frame was.

As mentioned in the answer to the first question, the time frame for receiving your kit will depend on the shipping method and location. If you are located in PA, it may take the standard 3-5 business days for shipping within the same country. However, as you mentioned, the holiday season may cause delays in shipment. It is best to check with the specific business or organization for a more accurate estimate.

5. So excited! Christmas present to myself! lol :chef:

That's great to hear! Treat yourself and enjoy your new kit. Happy holidays!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buzz26
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • mjdickie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • kat29