• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for a Kit: How Long Does It Take?

In summary, the average wait time for a Pampered Chef kit is 1-2 weeks. You can track the shipping progress of your kit with a tracking number, which will be sent to you via email. Expedited shipping is not currently available. If your kit has not arrived within 2 weeks, contact customer service for an update. You can change the shipping address as long as the kit has not been shipped yet.
buzz26
How long does it take to get the kit? I feel as if I've been waiting forever, but it's only been since Thursday.

I got mine in just a couple of days but I think it depends on when the order was placed... Welcome Beth!

I ordered my kit on a Thursday night, after 9 PM, and I received my kit on Saturday, two days later. It will take longer for you because of the long holiday weekend, and I'm not sure where you live. I live in West Michigan.

buzz26 said:
How long does it take to get the kit? I feel as if I've been waiting forever, but it's only been since Thursday.

I ordered mine on Thursday August 23rd and got it on Wed August 29th. When I was calling yesterday to check on the status of my debit card application, they said they were working on new kit orders from August 31st. (yesterday being Tuesday morning). It was a holiday monday so I bet you get it on Thursday....

Beth, If you give me your consultant number and zip code I can check for you. (PM that info!)

Or you could call HO and inquire where it is

What is the average wait time for a Pampered Chef kit?

The average wait time for a Pampered Chef kit is around 1-2 weeks. However, this can vary depending on your location and current stock availability.

Can I track the shipping progress of my kit?

Yes, once your kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track the progress of your package and see when it is estimated to arrive.

Is there a way to expedite the shipping process?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for our kits at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

My kit has not arrived yet, what should I do?

If your kit has not arrived within 2 weeks of your order date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your kit.

Can I change the shipping address for my kit after I have placed my order?

As long as your kit has not been shipped yet, you can change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your kit has already been shipped, we will not be able to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Alicia Denman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • Sarah Mitson