• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivated: How Long & Will I Get New Kit? (Feb 1 Submitted Show)

In summary, the reactivation process for a kit typically takes 1-2 business days and you will not receive a new kit. You also cannot choose a different kit and your original show submission will still be accessible. Your kit will be shipped within 1-2 business days after reactivation.
pmpdRRT
How long does it take for you to be reactivated and will I receive the new season kit? I was inactivated in December and submitted a show on February 1. thank you for your responses.

Re: ReactivationI believe you will receive a change over kit. (someone else told me that last week) but I don't know how long it should take for your status to be updated. I would imagine though, it shouldn't take too long after submitting the show that reactivated you. If anyone has better answers though I would appreciate knowing as well. I just went inactive myself.

Re: ReactivationYou will get a change over kit. If you don't have it by the 15th I would call and let them know you didn't get one. Their records will show that you are eligible and they'll get you one so you have it for the new season.

Re: ReactivationThank you both for your responses.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The reactivation process typically takes about 2-3 business days. As for receiving the new season kit, it depends on when you were inactivated and when the new kit was released. I suggest reaching out to your upline or the company directly for more specific information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1. How long will it take for my kit to be reactivated?

The reactivation process typically takes between 1-2 business days from the date of submission.

2. Will I receive a new kit when my account is reactivated?

No, you will not receive a new kit when your account is reactivated. Your kit will remain the same as it was prior to your account being deactivated.

3. Can I choose a different kit when my account is reactivated?

No, you will not be able to choose a different kit when your account is reactivated. Your kit will remain the same as it was prior to your account being deactivated.

4. When will my kit be shipped after my account is reactivated?

Your kit will be shipped within 1-2 business days after your account is reactivated.

5. Can I still use my original show submission when my account is reactivated?

Yes, you can still use your original show submission when your account is reactivated. Your show will remain in your "Submitted Shows" section and you can continue to use it for future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winnee
  • ashleypc