• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on My Show Approval: How Long and What's Next?

In summary, the conversation discusses the pending status for a submitted show and the timeframe for it to be processed, as well as the requirements for becoming a qualified consultant and being able to submit wedding registries. It also mentions the different stages of the shipping process and how to address any potential issues with a pending order.
California Girl
So I have been pending for a while now and I just finally submitted a show,
how long till I get out of pending?
And when can I start to put in wedding registries?

Re: Pending??What do you mean "Pending"? Where are you seeing this? Different places can mean different things- so want to be sure before answering.

Re: Pending??I would ask that same question. If you submitted a show and it says "pending" on the shipping page, makes sure to check the status of that show. It may be hung up because of a bad credit card or something and will not ship and you will not get paid for it either if the problem is not resolved.

Re: Pending??Now that I re-read your post....are you asking how long you stay classified as a "New Consultant" and when do you get the registries/individual orders on PWS, etc?Once you submit $1250 in sales, you are no longer considered a "new consultant" status and will change to a qualified "consultant". If you have a website, a few days after you reach that number in sales, you'll see that you can get individual orders and Wedding Registries as well.If you are talking about "pending" for your show in the Shipment Status...it is usually just a step in the process. I'll see Received, then maybe Pending, then Released for Picking, and then Shipped....something like that, but usually in a very short span, depending on where they are in the shipping process and how many days behind they are running (ie- submit a show on the 10th, but they are still pulling orders for shows submitted through the 8th). If there is a problem with it, it will say "Hold".Hope that helps.

Hello there! Congratulations on submitting your first show! The pending period can vary depending on your consultant status and the current volume of orders, but it typically takes about 24-48 hours for a show to be processed and moved out of pending. As for wedding registries, you can start submitting them once you have been approved as a consultant and have set up your consultant account. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or our customer service team for assistance. Best of luck with your business!

1. How long does it typically take to get my show approved?

The approval process for shows can vary, but it typically takes 2-3 business days to get your show approved. This time frame allows us to review and process your show request.

2. What happens after my show is approved?

Once your show is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details about your show. This includes the date, time, and location of your show, as well as any important information or instructions from your consultant.

3. Can I make changes to my show after it has been approved?

Yes, you can make changes to your show after it has been approved. However, please note that any changes made within 24 hours of the show date may not be able to be accommodated. We recommend contacting your consultant as soon as possible if you need to make any changes.

4. What if my show request is not approved?

If your show request is not approved, your consultant will reach out to you to discuss potential reasons and alternatives. It is possible that your requested date or location was not available, or there may have been an issue with your payment method. Your consultant will work with you to find a solution.

5. Can I cancel my show while it is still pending approval?

Yes, you can cancel your show while it is still pending approval. Simply contact your consultant and let them know that you would like to cancel. However, please note that any fees associated with your cancellation policy may still apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • buzz26
  • General Chat
Replies