• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take for It to Go Through Now?

In summary, the standard processing time for orders at Pampered Chef is 1-2 business days, not including weekends or holidays. Expedited shipping options will still have a processing time of 1-2 business days. Factors that can affect processing time include product availability, order volume, and customization requests. Shipping time will depend on the chosen shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited options arriving sooner. Customers can track the status of their order and estimated delivery date using the provided tracking number.
chefcharity
I just submitted my first new consultant agreement since the new career plan took effect. Does anyone know how long it will take to process?

It processes alot faster than it shows up on any of your reports!

I submitted one yesterday morning, and neither of us have received any sort of confirmation or "welcome" email. It is now showing up on consultant connection though - just in the past hour. When I click on reports, and then on new consultant rewards program, my new consultant is listed there w/ her consultant #.

When my new consultant submitted her agreement on Saturday evening, I waited and waited for the email to come from PC. It never, did, however, within a half an hour she was up and running on CC and I saw her under me in Consultant Connection.

I think they have done away with the email's.

hmmmm, thanks. I'll have to check on that. My newest team member is signing a friend so we are waiting on his consultant # to sign her up. Thanks!

I have signed 3 recruits under the new plan and not a single email on any of them. They just appear in consultant connection and under the Take Action area you get a notification that a new consultant has joined your team.

yep, just talked to HO and no more emails.

Hmmm, I had a recruit in June too - I don't remember NOT getting an email. Oh well.:rolleyes:

1. How long does it take for an order to process?

The standard processing time for orders at Pampered Chef is 1-2 business days. This does not include weekends or holidays.

2. Does expedited shipping affect processing time?

Yes, expedited shipping options such as 2-day or overnight shipping will still have a processing time of 1-2 business days before the order is shipped out.

3. What factors can affect the processing time?

The processing time may be affected by product availability, order volume, and any customization or personalization requested for the order.

4. How long does it take for an order to arrive once it has been processed?

The shipping time will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited options will arrive sooner.

5. Can I track the status of my order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your order and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • mjdickie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2