• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Points for 'In the Bag' Incentive: How Long Does it Take?

In summary, to redeem your points for the "In the Bag" incentive, login to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Points" tab. The number of points needed for redemption varies, but is typically between 500-1000 points. It takes 2-3 weeks for the incentive to be processed and shipped, and you can use a combination of points and cash to redeem. Additionally, you can redeem for multiple incentives as long as you have enough points. Each redemption will be processed separately and may have different shipping times.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
For the "in the bag" incentive, does anyone know how long it takes to recieve the products once we redeem those points?

cookin to the top said:
For the "in the bag" incentive, does anyone know how long it takes to recieve the products once we redeem those points?

Just a couple of days...they usually ship right away.

Wow! Thanks! I am SOOO looking forward to that DCB- and I've got some shows next week that I was hoping to use it for.

I got my rewards within 4 days of submitting the redemption.

Ditto. I'm so excited. I just finished out my month with 3 choices. Yeah!

1. How do I redeem my points for the "In the Bag" incentive?

To redeem your points for the "In the Bag" incentive, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Points" tab. From there, you can select the "In the Bag" incentive and follow the prompts to redeem your points.

2. How many points do I need to redeem for the "In the Bag" incentive?

The number of points required for the "In the Bag" incentive may vary, but it typically ranges from 500-1000 points. You can check the current point requirement by clicking on the "In the Bag" incentive in the "Points" tab of your account.

3. How long does it take to receive the "In the Bag" incentive once I redeem my points?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks for the "In the Bag" incentive to be processed and shipped to you. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I use a combination of points and cash to redeem for the "In the Bag" incentive?

Yes, you can use a combination of points and cash to redeem for the "In the Bag" incentive. Simply select the option to pay with points and enter the amount of points you wish to redeem. Any remaining balance can be paid with a credit or debit card.

5. Can I redeem my points for multiple "In the Bag" incentives?

Yes, you can redeem your points for multiple "In the Bag" incentives as long as you have enough points to cover the cost. Please note that each redemption will be processed separately and may have different shipping times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef