• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Points Do You Have for the Incentive?

In summary, to check how many points you have, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to "My Account". Points expire after 12 months and can be earned through purchases, hosting parties, referring friends, and completing challenges. Points cannot be used as payment, but can be redeemed for rewards. Points are non-transferable, but can be used to purchase gift cards for others.

How many points do you have so far for the incentive this year?

• Under 5,000

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • 5,000 - 15,000

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • 15,000 - 25,000

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Over 25,000 - You're my hero!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I was just wondering how many points people have already for the incentive this year?

I have 3,886 for January and approximately 560 for February so far.

I have 10,880- thanks to Leadership and a recruit who qualified. WHO Hoo!

heather223 said:
I have 10,880- thanks to Leadership and a recruit who qualified. WHO Hoo!

Way to go Heather!

I have 326. Just started and that's from my first show from this past weekend.

10,580!! :) I also went to Leadership & had a recruit qualify this month also!!! Very Exciting!!

I have 13,000 I went to leadership and have a really high month in january :)

Symara said:
I have 326. Just started and that's from my first show from this past weekend.

Congrat's on your first show!

I have a little over 5k. The bummer is I submitted 2k in Feb but they were Jan shows. I do have 1 recruit signing as soon as her kit ships, and I have another one ho is thinking about signing. She is worried about to many reps in the area though.

Related to How Many Points Do You Have for the Incentive?

1. How do I check how many points I have?

To check how many points you have, log in to your Pampered Chef account. On the top right corner of the home page, click on your name and a drop-down menu will appear. Select "My Account" and you will see your available points under the "My Points" section.

2. Do my points expire?

Yes, points expire after 12 months from the date they were earned. Make sure to redeem your points before they expire!

3. How do I earn points?

There are several ways to earn points at Pampered Chef. You can earn points by making purchases, hosting a party, or referring friends to join Pampered Chef. You can also earn points by completing challenges and participating in special promotions.

4. Can I use my points to pay for my order?

No, points cannot be used as a form of payment. However, you can redeem your points for rewards such as free products or discounts on your purchases.

5. Can I transfer my points to someone else?

No, points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder. However, you can use your points to purchase a gift card for someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • VickiMazz2016
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7