• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Bonus Points Credited Yet?

In summary, the Spring Launch Bonus Points will be credited to your account within 2-3 business days after the qualifying purchase has been made. You will receive an email notification confirming the credit and can also check your points balance on the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to take any action to receive the bonus points, as long as you make a qualifying purchase during the promotion period. The bonus points cannot be immediately redeemed after they are credited, as they must first be processed. If you return the product purchased during the promotion period, the bonus points will be deducted from your account or refund.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
i was just wondering if anyone has had their bonus incentive points from attending spring launch added to their incentive calculator yet? mine haven't and i was wondering how long it takes or if i need to email the solution center.

I believe I remember hearing at Spring Launch that they would credit March 10th.

okay cool. thanks!

Yep, mid-March was what I put in my mind as I too remember the 10th mentioned.

Hi there! I'm also a pampered chef consultant and I have received my bonus incentive points from attending spring launch. It usually takes a few days for the points to be added to the incentive calculator. If you haven't received them yet, I would recommend emailing the solution center just to double check. They are usually very prompt in responding and can help with any issues regarding incentive points. I hope this helps! Happy selling!

1. When will the Spring Launch Bonus Points be credited to my account?

The Spring Launch Bonus Points will be credited to your account within 2-3 business days after the qualifying purchase has been made.

2. How will I know if I have received my Spring Launch Bonus Points?

You will receive an email notification confirming that your bonus points have been credited to your account. You can also check your points balance on your account dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Do I need to do anything to receive the Spring Launch Bonus Points?

No, as long as you have made a qualifying purchase during the Spring Launch promotion period, the bonus points will automatically be credited to your account.

4. Can I redeem my Spring Launch Bonus Points immediately?

No, the bonus points will need to be processed and credited to your account before they can be redeemed. Once they have been credited, you can use them towards your next purchase.

5. What happens if I return the product I purchased during the Spring Launch promotion period?

If the product is returned, the bonus points for that purchase will be deducted from your account. If you have already redeemed the bonus points, the equivalent amount will be deducted from your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • chef tso
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kdangel518