• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Spot at Hartford Launch!

In summary, the Hartford Launch event is a special training and networking event for Pampered Chef consultants in the Hartford area. It is open to all consultants, regardless of rank or experience level, and will take place on a specific date and location. The cost to attend is a set price, which includes training sessions, materials, and meals. To register, consultants can log in to their Pampered Chef account and visit the event page. Space is limited, so early registration is recommended.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi everyone! My recruiter hadn't yet registered for spring launch in Hartford and now it is full!

I was wondering if maybe, just maybe (and this is a long shot) there is anyone who has registered but now can't attend?

She would be willing to reimburse you for your registration fee. I am posting for her b/c she's not registered on CS.

It would be best if you emailed me at [email protected] as I'm kind of on here sporadically. Thank you!!! :chef:

Try e-mailing the registration link in "Shut out of Spring Launch."They may be able to find some extra seats. Columbus did.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Try e-mailing the registration link in "Shut out of Spring Launch."

They may be able to find some extra seats. Columbus did.

Thanks for the tip Di, I'm just not familiar with what you're referring to when you say "Shut out of Spring Launch"- is it a thread here?

Sorry, as I said, I'm on here kind of sporadically... Thanks.

[email protected] Emaila them at this address and tell them. I have heard they have been helpful

ChefMary412 said:
[email protected]

Emaila them at this address and tell them. I have heard they have been helpful

Great! Thank you so much Mary! This is why I love this board- all the inside info ;) and everyone is so helpful! :D

registration email NOT helpful!!

it looks like the email we got from our upline that there are about 500 seats left for Hartford.....

1. What is the Hartford Launch event?

The Hartford Launch event is a special training and networking event for Pampered Chef consultants in the Hartford area. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, connect with other consultants, and get inspired for your business.

2. Who can attend the Hartford Launch event?

The Hartford Launch event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of rank or experience level. This includes consultants from the Hartford area as well as those who may be traveling from other regions.

3. When and where is the Hartford Launch event?

The Hartford Launch event will take place on [date] at [location]. This information can also be found on the event page on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How much does it cost to attend the Hartford Launch event?

The cost to attend the Hartford Launch event is [price]. This includes all training sessions, materials, and meals provided during the event. The cost may vary for consultants who are traveling from outside the Hartford area.

5. How do I register for the Hartford Launch event?

To register for the Hartford Launch event, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and visit the event page. From there, you can purchase your ticket and reserve your spot at the event. Space may be limited, so we recommend registering as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sklay723