• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Will My Kit Take? - Consultants Corner Shipping Issues

In summary, the shipping time for your kit can vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders, typically taking 5-7 business days for delivery. You will receive a tracking number via email to monitor the status of your kit during shipping. If your kit does not arrive within the estimated timeframe, please contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available for consultant kits, but we strive to ship them out as quickly as possible. If your kit arrives damaged, please contact customer service for a replacement.
sparkles17
I wanted to know how long it will take for my kit to get here. On Consultants Corner, the shipping things is lagging..... I want my kit!!!! I want to play with it :) I'm so impatient I know!! hahaha

It only took a week for mine to arrive. It'll be so fun when you get it! It's like Christmas!

ahh! I can't wait! I hope it comes tomorrow...cause today is 1 week, I just wish I could see the tracking info!

Oh hey there! You're not far from me! Good luck with your new business!

The kits do not show up on CC (unless this is something new). Waiting for the kit makes one crazy. You can call HO and ask about it, they can look it up and tell you when it is expected to ship.

Hey Tasha,

It is something new that new recruits can track their kit!! It's very exciting and my newest recruit gets hers today!!!! She signed on Friday and we live in Florida.

HTH!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Tasha,

It is something new that new recruits can track their kit!! It's very exciting and my newest recruit gets hers today!!!! She signed on Friday and we live in Florida.

HTH!!!

Oh man, that is soooo cool. Are they also now making it possible for us to track everything they are shipping or is this the only change. I missed a lot while I was away.

1. How long will it take for my kit to arrive?

The shipping time for your kit can vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for your kit to be delivered.

2. Can I track my kit during shipping?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your kit has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the delivery status of your kit.

3. What if my kit doesn't arrive within the estimated timeframe?

If your kit has not arrived within the estimated timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your package and provide an update on its whereabouts.

4. Is there a way to expedite the shipping process for my kit?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for consultant kits. However, we strive to ship out all kits as quickly as possible to ensure a timely delivery.

5. My kit arrived damaged, what should I do?

If your kit arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in getting a replacement for any damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies