• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement/ Delivery Time?

In summary, the delivery time for Kit Enhancements can vary depending on location, but generally takes 7-10 business days from the date of order. You can track your shipment using the tracking number provided via email and it will be delivered through standard shipping methods. If you need to change the delivery address, contact customer service before the enhancement is shipped. If the enhancement arrives damaged, contact customer service for a replacement.
Jenni
I ordered my Kit enhancement on the 30th... how long does it normally take them to ship. I was dreaming of having it for my show this weekend. It still says received next to it on CC.

yeah me too

They're still working on April 30 orders according to CC. I put in my KE on the 30th along with 3 individual orders... it looks like they're filling orders for customers first as I've gotten emails that they've gone to shipping but my KE order is still showing "received"... They must have really gotten slammed at the end of April.

I ordered mine on a Sunday and had it Thursday

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Typically, Kit enhancements are shipped within 3-5 business days after they are ordered. However, due to high demand, it may take a little longer for your enhancement to be shipped out. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for your upcoming show. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1. When can I expect my Kit Enhancement to be delivered?

The delivery time for Kit Enhancements varies depending on your location. Generally, you can expect to receive your enhancement within 7-10 business days from the date of your order.

2. Can I track my Kit Enhancement shipment?

Yes, once your enhancement has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. How will my Kit Enhancement be delivered?

Your Kit Enhancement will be delivered through standard shipping methods, using either USPS or UPS. If you have any specific delivery instructions, please make sure to include them with your order.

4. Can I change the delivery address for my Kit Enhancement?

If you need to change the delivery address for your Kit Enhancement, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to make the change if your enhancement has not yet been shipped.

5. What should I do if my Kit Enhancement is damaged during delivery?

If your Kit Enhancement arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and send a replacement if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views