• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question Regarding the August Incentive

In summary, the August incentive for new consultants at Pampered Chef is a limited-time promotion that offers extra rewards and benefits for those who sign up during the month of August. To qualify, new consultants must meet the minimum sales requirements outlined in the promotion. The rewards for the August incentive may include bonus commissions, free products, and other special perks. It is only available for new consultants who join during the month of August and cannot be earned by joining after the promotion period. However, Pampered Chef offers other incentives and promotions throughout the year. More information can be found on the company's website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
Mama2bowbaby
Hi!

I will have completed my first 30 days this coming Thursday! I'm thrilled to say that I have met my show and sales minimum to acquire the August incentive. My question is for those that have received the new fall products with the incentive...what seasonings are included? I want to go ahead and purchase some of the seasonings, but I don't really want to have duplicates AT THIS TIME.

Thanks,
Hollie

Buffalo rub, dill seasoning and Korjinte cinnamon is what came in mine. HTH

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_10jul_aug_recruit.pdf

Thanks so much!

Hi Hollie,Congratulations on completing your first 30 days and meeting your show and sales minimum! That's a great accomplishment and I'm sure you're excited to receive the August incentive. As for the fall products, the seasonings included may vary depending on the specific incentive for this month. However, I recommend checking with your upline or the company's website for a list of the included seasonings before making any purchases. This will help avoid any duplicates and ensure you get the most out of your incentive. Best of luck and keep up the great work!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the August incentive for new consultants?

The August incentive for new consultants is a special promotion that offers extra rewards and benefits for joining Pampered Chef during the month of August.

How do I qualify for the August incentive?

To qualify for the August incentive, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef during the month of August and meet the minimum sales requirements outlined in the promotion.

What rewards can I earn through the August incentive?

The rewards for the August incentive may vary, but typically include bonus commissions, free products, and other special perks for new consultants.

Can I still participate in the August incentive if I join as a consultant after August?

No, the August incentive is only available for new consultants who join during the month of August. However, we offer other incentives and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels.

Where can I find more information about the August incentive?

You can find more information about the August incentive on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to answer any additional questions you may have and help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • Pampered_Mindy