• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About New Consultant Incentives....

In summary, the person will earn $200 in sales in the first 30 days, $50 after the 30 days, and $100 for conference registration.
hoosierchef
Hello. I figure there are enough directors out there that could answer this question.

I'm going to submit my 3rd & 4th shows tonight, which are still in my first 30 days. I know I'll get 50 PC dollars for Sales and 50 PC dollars for having 4 shows in my first 30 days.

So my question is this.....Will I actually be receiving 200 PC dollars??

I'm thinking 100 in first 30 days and the other 100 included in the 90 days?

Does this make sense? Am I correct?? I know I'm confused!! :p

Tammi - do you have the flyer to track all that? It shows it clearly. I'm at work so its not in front of me, but let me see if it is on CC.

janetupnorth said:
Tammi - do you have the flyer to track all that? It shows it clearly. I'm at work so its not in front of me, but let me see if it is on CC.

Yes, I was looking at it.....but I'm still confused. It's on CC.

hoosierchef said:
Hello. I figure there are enough directors out there that could answer this question.

I'm going to submit my 3rd & 4th shows tonight, which are still in my first 30 days. I know I'll get 50 PC dollars for Sales and 50 PC dollars for having 4 shows in my first 30 days.

So my question is this.....Will I actually be receiving 200 PC dollars??

I'm thinking 100 in first 30 days and the other 100 included in the 90 days?

Does this make sense? Am I correct?? I know I'm confused!! :p
YES! As long as your sales are at least $1250. (If your sales are $2500 you'd get ANOTHER $100!)

Here ya go!

Attachments

• new_cons_brochure.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 236
...and your answer would be yes! :) Congratulations!

For $1250 in sales in the first 30 days and 4 shows, you get $200.

Ok, sorry I'm posting these in bits. For the first 30 days follow the chart on the bottom of the page (30 day bonus). Then after that use the top chart but mark everything on it...when you hit 8 shows you'll get $50 now if after the 30 days.

Thank you so much!! I think I'm gonna either buy the spring samples with this or Conference registration..... LOL What do you think??

hoosierchef said:
Thank you so much!! I think I'm gonna either buy the spring samples with this or Conference registration..... LOL What do you think??

Conference Registration - You've earned it and will get a lot out of it (so I'm told!) :rolleyes:

1. What are the current incentives for new consultants?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives for our new consultants. These may include discounted starter kits, product credits, and exclusive training opportunities.

2. How can I qualify for these incentives?

To qualify for our new consultant incentives, you must meet certain criteria, such as signing up within a specified time frame or achieving certain sales goals. These requirements may vary depending on the current incentives being offered.

3. Are there any additional perks for new consultants?

In addition to our standard incentives, we also offer bonuses and rewards for new consultants who excel in their first few months with Pampered Chef. These may include free products, trips, and other exciting opportunities.

4. Can I combine multiple incentives as a new consultant?

In most cases, our new consultant incentives can be combined, allowing you to take advantage of multiple offers at once. However, there may be certain restrictions or limitations, so be sure to read the details of each incentive carefully.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest new consultant incentives?

We regularly announce new consultant incentives through our website, social media channels, and email newsletters. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support for more information on current and upcoming incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies