• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Great Commission & Appreciating Company Incentives

In summary, The conversation revolves around the topic of being thankful for incentives offered by the company and expressing disappointment about not being able to attend the conference and wishing for alternative options such as receiving PC dollars instead of conference registration. Some participants suggest emailing the Home Office with suggestions while others discuss the tax implications of earning conference registration.
yankfan24
Gold Member
Very thankful for all the wonderful incentives this company offers us along with making great commission while doing something I absolutely love. I'm only wishing that after having a pretty good month in March, that I'd get PC dollars instead of conference registration as I'm unable to attend this year. It's a bummer!!!:(

Re: ThankfulDitto! I was able to go last year but can't this year. I have already earned some of the conference registration but won't be able to attend. I would love to get some of the conference attendee extras if I earn registration even if I can't go :)

Re: ThankfulToo bad I couldn't donate my discount to a consultant that maybe couldn't afford to go unless they didn't have to pay as much. I'd certainly do that!!

Re: ThankfulAnd you'll still get it on your 1099 at the end of the year so you still get to pay taxes on it. Isn't THAT nice?!It would be nice if they gave folks the option of the money as PC Dollars- because THAT can be used as conference payment too. Not everyone goes- and it's a way to encourage folks to go, but that's just not practical.Sorry. :(

Re: ThankfulI do think you would only be taxed if you used the $$$ for conference. If you do not redeem your award, why would it be on your 1099?
Just a thought.......;)

Re: ThankfulI would like this, too. Well, I suppose we need to email Home Office with our request/suggestion...!!

Re: ThankfulLinda,
I agree. I think it would be illegal to tax us on something that wasn't "paid out". We earned it, but if it's not cashed in and used, then it can't be taxed.

Re: Thankful
otisbg said:
I do think you would only be taxed if you used the $$$ for conference. If you do not redeem your award, why would it be on your 1099?
Just a thought.......;)

One would think, but that is not the case. A couple of guys earned conference free last year, and one actually called HO to ask because he knew he would not be going. They told him it WOULD be on his 1099 as earned income...whether he used it or not. He asked if he could transfer it to someone else, and they said 'no'.

1. How does Pampered Chef's commission structure work?

Pampered Chef offers a tiered commission structure based on sales volume, with starting commissions at 20% and the potential to earn up to 31% commission on sales over $15,000. As consultants continue to build their businesses, they can also earn bonuses and incentives based on team sales and recruiting efforts.

2. What are the benefits of earning commission with Pampered Chef?

In addition to earning a competitive commission rate, consultants also have the opportunity to receive free products, discounts on business supplies, and access to exclusive trips and events. They also have the flexibility to work their own hours and be their own boss.

3. How can consultants track their commission and incentives?

Pampered Chef provides a personalized online dashboard for consultants to track their sales, commission, and incentive progress. This allows them to easily see their earnings and goals at a glance.

4. Are there any additional ways to earn incentives with Pampered Chef?

Yes, in addition to the commission structure, consultants can also earn incentives through various challenges and promotions throughout the year. These can include bonuses for reaching certain sales goals, free products for hosting successful parties, and recognition for top performers.

5. How can consultants show appreciation for their team and company incentives?

Consultants can show appreciation by recognizing and celebrating team members who have helped them achieve their goals. This can include sending thank-you notes, giving shoutouts on social media, and hosting team events or meetings to recognize and reward hard work and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianafeller
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef