• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Outlet Products on Our Website - Check Them Out Now!

In summary, "Anyone Notice This" is a Pampered Chef product that helps users create personalized gifts and party favors. It comes with templates and tools for cutting and attaching designs to gifts. Users can also use their own designs and a variety of materials with the product. "Anyone Notice This" is easy to clean and store, with tools that can be wiped clean and templates that can be stored in the included organizer.
StacieB
Gold Member
I was making a sample order this morning, and noticed that you can order products that are on the outlet on there. Is it just me or have they always been there and I missed that info? YOu can order one of each of them.

I know when I order products there's two options. The outlet and samples. So yes, you can order outlet items and I never noticed a one only limit. I know I ordered 3 of a couple of things.

Strange for me right now, everytime I go to that section on CC, whether I click on the outlet or the samples it brings up my sample order I already placed a couple of months ago and won't show the outlet at all. This has been happening for a week. Not that I want to order anything from the outlet, I was just playing around. Not sure why it's happening or if it's just happening to me or not.

They've always been there.

So it's just for our personal orders from the Outlet and not towards our monthly totals, right? I think I would rather get the commission and sales.

Hi there! Yes, the outlet products have always been available for order on our website. They are a great way to snag some amazing deals on our products. I'm glad you discovered them and can take advantage of the savings. Happy shopping!

1. What is "Anyone Notice This"?

"Anyone Notice This" is a Pampered Chef product that is designed to help you easily create and customize personalized gifts or party favors. It includes a variety of tools and templates to make beautiful and unique gifts for any occasion.

2. How does "Anyone Notice This" work?

"Anyone Notice This" comes with a set of templates that you can use to create customized labels, tags, and other decorations. You can then use the included tools to cut out your designs and attach them to your gifts or party favors. It's a simple and fun way to add a personal touch to your gifts.

3. Can I use my own designs with "Anyone Notice This"?

Yes, you can use your own designs with "Anyone Notice This". The product comes with a template guide that you can use to create your own designs and then cut them out using the included tools. This allows for endless possibilities and creativity.

4. What types of materials can I use with "Anyone Notice This"?

"Anyone Notice This" can be used with a variety of materials, such as paper, cardstock, fabric, and more. Just make sure the material is thin enough to be cut using the included tools. You can also experiment with different materials to create unique and personalized gifts.

5. Is "Anyone Notice This" easy to clean and store?

Yes, "Anyone Notice This" is very easy to clean and store. The tools can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth, and the templates can be stored in the included organizer. This makes it convenient to use and keep your workspace organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • janel kelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies