• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!

In summary, Carolyn bought an outlet trivet, bamboo tongs, and a rub for her husband for Father's Day.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
and got the mini-fluted from the outlet :) I have been resisting for ages, but just kept thinking that one of these days I'll check the outlet and it will be gone, so I asked DH if it could be for Mothers' Day. And then I thought, if I'm going to spend the $6 on S & H I might as well max out the order to $20... So I got the outlet trivet (like the cranberry one better, but what a deal), bamboo tongs and a rub (for DH "for Father's Day" - hee :))

I have been trying so hard not to buy anything until I sign up and can use PC$ and get a better discount. Sigh! Now I'm going to be waiting for the fedex man... :)

I hated to see it get discontinued...there are a lot of fun things you can make with it.

I know, and it's just so CUTE :p But where am I going to keep it? :yuck:

We really need a questioning/clueless smiley... (not the :confused: one - too sad looking)

AnnieBee said:
and got the mini-fluted from the outlet :) I have been resisting for ages, but just kept thinking that one of these days I'll check the outlet and it will be gone, so I asked DH if it could be for Mothers' Day. And then I thought, if I'm going to spend the $6 on S & H I might as well max out the order to $20... So I got the outlet trivet (like the cranberry one better, but what a deal), bamboo tongs and a rub (for DH "for Father's Day" - hee :))

I have been trying so hard not to buy anything until I sign up and can use PC$ and get a better discount. Sigh! Now I'm going to be waiting for the fedex man... :)

What rub are you talking about? I don't see a rub! Am I missing something??

I got the greek rub, but it's not on the outlet. Also the tongs were not from the outlet.

Sorry for the confusion... See, we really do need a confused smiley :p

Several Cheffers are looking for the Greek rub, but he doesn't work in that many spas.I like this one:
z0tdntknw.gif

Too funny! Goodness, I would love a massage right about now, or anytime. Greek, or other... I rally need to talk to my DH...
Cute smiley, BTW.

i am so glad i bought the mini fluted pan - such a deal! i store it in my garage with the rest of my PC overflow ;-)

Here are some recipes for the mini-fluted....enjoy!

Attachments

• Mini Fluted Pumpkin Cakes.doc
    20 KB · Views: 238
Thanks so much Carolyn. I can't wait to try some - I just will need to find some one else to eat them, or I may be switching groups for the weight loss challenge!! LOL!

Here's some more...

Attachments

• mini fluted pan recipe booklet.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 292
Thanks Carolyn!!!!

Related to Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!

1. What products are included in the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo?

The "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo includes a variety of products such as mini-fluted pans, trivets, tongs, and other kitchen tools, all priced under $20.

2. How can I access the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo?

You can access the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo by visiting our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the promo advertised on our social media pages.

3. Are these products on sale or are they discontinued items?

The products included in the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo are discounted items. They may be discontinued, but they are still high-quality products from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo?

No, the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you may be able to use any rewards or credits you have towards your purchase.

5. How long will the "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo be available?

The "Shop Outlet Deals: Mini-Fluted, Trivet, Tongs & More under $20!" promo is available for a limited time only. We recommend taking advantage of the deals as soon as possible, as quantities are limited and the promo may end at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefNelson