• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Did Your Samples Take to Arrive?

F
friday
I ordered my samples and now I need to know how impatient I need to get. How long did yours take to arrive?

I ordered them in two installments - one took 6 days, one took 8 - just to SHIP. Not bad, considering, but made me mighty impatient!

friday
when did u order them?
usually only takes around 3 days to get here but im just outside toronto.
ur in sarnia right? if you ordered them on friday you will likely have them by tues

It seems like forever! I am taking into consideration the new season. They must be slammed at the HO!

It took about 10 days almost till they were at my door!

I think they're more caught up now. Many of us ordered right when they were available, and the warehouse was probably slammed. It shouldn't take that long now.Of course, as soon as I say that, something will happen, and it'll take 2 weeks. ;)

I"m slow I still haven't ordered mine:p

heather9892 said:
friday
when did u order them?
usually only takes around 3 days to get here but im just outside toronto.
ur in sarnia right? if you ordered them on friday you will likely have them by tues
I ordered them on Friday after making a chart and shifting funds from one place to another, and forcasting incomes, and making some outside order sales until I felt I could order it and still keep the bills paid. I still need to do some outside orders to finish off.
My last show- a fundraiser- was submitted on Tuesday morning and arrived on Thursday afternoon. That would be BRILLIANT. I want to start playing with design and display ideas that are rolling around in my head!!

I placed my order on Mon. the 13th and it showed received for DAYS! Then picking for a couple of days. Finally this morning I got an e-mail that the shipping info. had been posted. Usually takes 3 or 4 days after that. Placed a supply order the same day and it has a bridal apron I NEED next weekend, hope it shows up in time!

I ordered mine on the 7th and recieved them on the 18th.

I am planning on ordering mine today.

I did however place a personal order for the new 29 minutes to dinner cookbook (too impatient to wait until September and it was the only thing in a sample package that I wanted) on the 11th and it just shipped today!!!!! UGH!! I wanted that like right after conference!!! LOL!

Mine took two weeks just to ship! I would say about 3 weeks total. Too long in my opinion but I know they were workingon end of month shipments for shows when I placed my order.

I got my email that it is shipped this morning. I am hopeful for something by the end of the week...

I got my email that it is shipped this morning. I am hopeful for something by the end of the week.

usually take 2-3 days after its shipped
i put a show in last wed the 15th, it was shipped on the 16th and i got it monday the 20th
it would be nice if UPS delivered on saturdays :(

YIPPEE!! The tracker says OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! They should be here by 2pm!! YIPPEE!!! So ordered on Friday, here on Wednesday!! Pretty good I'd say!! I will have trouble doing things rather than sitting on my step watching for my UPS guy. I better clear some space up in the kitchen so I can put this stuff neatly away, or DH will have a BIRD when he realizes how much stuff I bought (SIX boxes!!)

1. How long does it typically take for samples to arrive after ordering?

The time it takes for samples to arrive varies depending on the company and shipping method. Some companies offer expedited shipping options which can arrive in a few days, while standard shipping can take up to a week or more.

2. Can I track my sample shipment?

Yes, most companies provide a tracking number for sample shipments. You can use this number to track the status of your samples and see when they will arrive.

3. Will the samples arrive all at once or in separate shipments?

This also depends on the company and their shipping policies. Some companies may send all samples in one shipment, while others may send them separately if they are coming from different locations or departments.

4. What should I do if my samples haven't arrived within the estimated time frame?

If your samples have not arrived within the estimated time frame, you should contact the company and inquire about the status of your shipment. It is possible that there may have been a delay or issue with the shipping process.

5. Are there any factors that may affect the delivery time of my samples?

Yes, there are several factors that can affect the delivery time of samples. These may include the shipping method chosen, the location of the company or warehouse, and any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances such as weather or transportation issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The Scotish Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rennea