• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants

In summary, there is a lot of excitement and anticipation surrounding an upcoming announcement at a Back to Work meeting. It seems that the announcement will involve new products and possibly a Canadian incentive trip. There is some discussion about past incentive trips including trips to Paris, Mexico, and Greece. Some members are eager to find out the details while others want to wait for the surprise.
Sherry Leigh
Has anyone heard yet? I know my Director and Exec Director know already...they're announcing it at our Back to Work meeting monday night ... I know someone else on here is finding out at their meeting tomorrow ... someone must know already!

you must be dying to know-----
Maybe we are all together----

I'm surprised that they wouldn't announce it at Leadership. That is where they always announce it for the US consultants, and since we are together this year, weird.

cmdtrgd said:
I'm surprised that they wouldn't announce it at Leadership. That is where they always announce it for the US consultants, and since we are together this year, weird.

That's what I thought too, when they first posted it on here - so what do the Canadian Consultants do while they are making the big announcement at Leadership?

cmdtrgd said:

Perhaps it is so we would not be disappointed.

I don't think there are nearly as many Canadian Consultants and I wonder if their trips aren't just a little more interesting than ours.

Didn't you all just go on (or earn) a Cruise in the Mediterranean? I'd say that's a step up from anything we've been able to earn.

Is there someone on this site that has gone to leadership this weekend? Could we get an update of the new products? Also of course as soon as possible I would like to know what the Canadian incentive trip is.
Lorna

Leadership is next weekend. That's when new products will be announced.

I will find out this Sunday, when my director is holding our back-to-work brunch. She said we'd have lots of prizes, and that it will be super-special. So I'm thinking that Home Office is helping to organize these and gave directors special instructions. I can't wait!

In Canada, we only have one incentive trip. In 2007, we were earning a trip to Paris. We don't have any other smaller incentive trip or different levels like in the states. I wish we did because the trip is unattainable for me.

chefjeanine said:
Didn't you all just go on (or earn) a Cruise in the Mediterranean? I'd say that's a step up from anything we've been able to earn.

No, it was Paris.

chefjeanine said:
Perhaps it is so we would not be disappointed.

I don't think there are nearly as many Canadian Consultants and I wonder if their trips aren't just a little more interesting than ours.

the cdn 2007 incentive trip was paris

Lorna May said:
Is there someone on this site that has gone to leadership this weekend? Could we get an update of the new products? Also of course as soon as possible I would like to know what the Canadian incentive trip is.
Lorna

i will post tomorrow when i get home from my mtg

sorry i guess i shud have kept reading :)

Back to Work "incentive trip announcement"our meeting is at 9 a.m. TOMORROW! I can post the answer if you REALLY want to know...but I would kinda feel like I would be spoiling the surprise!

chefjeanine said:
What was the one the year before?

Greece, I believe.

Our meeting is not until Monday evening... I dont mind hearing tonight if you are telling!!!

last year was the resort in Mexico.

friday said:
last year was the resort in Mexico.

Really, when was the Greece trip then??

rennea said:
Really, when was the Greece trip then??

The year before that maybe. But for some reason I thought that was to Barcelona. It is warm, cultural, warm, cultural. Thats how they pick the trip destinations. This year will be warm.

Yes it was:

2005 Greece
2006 Mexico
2007 Paris

Not that I've been on any - too hard being part time/hobbyist. I truly wish we could have levels like the U.S does so we could earn gift certificates or whatever instead of nothing - besides a nice paycheck that is ;) :)

I have a call Sunday night. I wish I could go to a live Back to Work meeting, but my Director is in Ottawa and I'm in little ol' PEI! I can't wait to find out. Since Heather will be posting tomorrow, I have to decide if I want to know before the call!!!! :rolleyes: My guess is I'll sneak a peak....hehe......I just have to know!!!!! :D :love: :D

PChefPEI said:
I have a call Sunday night. I wish I could go to a live Back to Work meeting, but my Director is in Ottawa and I'm in little ol' PEI! I can't wait to find out. Since Heather will be posting tomorrow, I have to decide if I want to know before the call!!!! :rolleyes: My guess is I'll sneak a peak....hehe......I just have to know!!!!! :D :love: :D

Now I'm dying to know, and I'm not even Canadian!

:eek: just nosy!:blushing:

chefjeanine said:
What was the one the year before?

mexico but not sure where
may have been cancun

Nope it was the Grand Velas Resort in Nuevo Vallarta.

It was REAL NICE!!!

I know what the incentive trip is for 2008....... can't tell you! Been sworn to secrecy until my meeting. I am announcing it on Monday (We had to have our meetings between the 3rd and 7th)

Its a nice one.... I will tell you that much!!!:love:

Veevahchef said:
Nope it was the Grand Velas Resort in Nuevo Vallarta.

It was REAL NICE!!!

I know what the incentive trip is for 2008....... can't tell you! Been sworn to secrecy until my meeting. I am announcing it on Monday (We had to have our meetings between the 3rd and 7th)

Its a nice one.... I will tell you that much!!!:love:

It's not NICE to tease!! LOL :D

You won't ruin a surprise for those of us in the states that are unable to attend leadership this year.

Hi my fellow Canadian Consultants. I know where the trip is too as we had our meeting yesterday, I would tell but I saw how excited everyone was at our meeting and don't want to spoil it for you all. Plus we had prizes for whoever guessed it.

incentive trip to ArUbAHave any of you won the Incentive Trip....for one or two? *it seems like such an unrealistic goal for me :( *

stefani2 said:
Have any of you won the Incentive Trip....for one or two? *it seems like such an unrealistic goal for me :( *

I've never been on one, although 2008 is only my 2nd full year with PC. I am soooooo gonna be there, no matter what! :sing: I don't think I wanted Paris enough in 2007, but the Carribean is where it's at for me! I LOVE it :love: and will make sure I earn the trip. I guess if you want something bad enough.....

What is the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants"?

The "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants" is a special opportunity for Canadian Pampered Chef consultants to earn a luxurious trip to an exclusive destination as a reward for their hard work and dedication to their business.

How can I qualify for the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants"?

To qualify for the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants", you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each year, but typically include a minimum amount of sales and a certain number of new recruits on your team.

Where will the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants" be held?

The location of the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants" changes each year and is selected by Pampered Chef. Past destinations have included tropical resorts, European cities, and Caribbean cruises. The location for the current year's trip will be announced at a later date.

Can I bring a guest on the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants"?

Yes, you may bring one guest on the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants". Your guest must be at least 18 years old and can be a spouse, significant other, family member, or friend. However, any additional costs for your guest, such as airfare or excursions, will be at your own expense.

What expenses are covered by the "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants"?

The "Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants" covers the cost of accommodations, meals, and planned activities during the trip. However, any additional expenses, such as airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal purchases, will be at your own cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pccbradley
  • Marg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
friday
  • AJ-1