1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! When/how do consultants find out about trip?

1. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

Hello,

I am planning my January 9th meeting and wanted to know if anyone has heard how consultants who do not attend Leadership will find out about the trip destination. This makes a big difference on how I plan my meeting, which I am doing this weekend, since we are leaving for Leadership next week. Thanks for you help.
    :confused:

Dec 31, 2005
  2. LuAnna

LuAnna Guest

Info. is mailed to Consultants after Leadership. You can check with your upline to see if they have the date. Sometimes it mails while we are at Leadership which means they could have it by the 9th. If not, you'll have your info. from Leadership you can show/share with them.

Dec 31, 2005
  3. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

Thanks for your ideas. I'm looking specifically for when it is mailed. The actual date. That will determine if I have a "reveal" type meeting, guessing, building suspense, etc. or take the meeting in a different direction if they have not discovered yet the destination.

Thanks.

Dec 31, 2005
Have something to add?