• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help planning your incentive trip? Check out my excel sheet!

In summary, the sheet includes scenarios for promotion to director, attending leadership, not attending leadership, and promoting to director and not attending leadership. It also has a monthly tracker.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I've got an incentive trip planning sheet that I've created for myself. It uses excel & I'd be happy to share it with you if you're interested. I'm not sure how to winzip, otherwise I'd do that and share it here.

It's got scenarios for attending leadership, promoting to director, those combined & not attending leadership, promoting to director and those combined. I also have a monthly tracker at the bottom & it will work for level 2, 3 & 4.

Send it to me, too. [email protected]

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I've just sent it to everyone so far. It may take a bit to show up in your email. You may have to check junk folders since I use Yahoo.

send it my way too please!

I've just sent it. It may take a few minutes to show up. Be sure to check your junk folders. :)

Thanks so much... had fun playing with it for now but will use it everyday in 2009....

I'd love to see it if anyone can convert to word or pdf...I can't open excel files.

I would like to second this,, I also cannot open excel files.

The problem with converting it to word/pdf is that the calculations & such won't work. There's questions within the spreadsheet that are variables to make the calculations. For example in the tracker, it calculates whether you're attending leadership or not into the monthly on track figures. It also asks show average and promotion plans. Converting to word/pdf, basically makes it the same as the on track guide & incentive calculator from PC.

PChefPEI said:
I'd love a copy - [email protected]

Thanks so much, Crystal! :)

Will your points, etc be different? If you send me the different info, I can see about changing it up for you.

crystalscookingnow said:
Will your points, etc be different? If you send me the different info, I can see about changing it up for you.

Thanks for offering to change it up for me, but I have no idea what the point structure will be for 2009. I'm sure it would be different from yours, though. I already track my goals in Excel, but want to see what kind of set up you have for yourself....I'm an Excel junky!! ;)

Thank you Crystal!

I'm on for my morning fix. :D Hope it works ok for you.

1. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef incentive trip planning sheet?

The incentive trip planning sheet created by Pampered Chef is a helpful tool for consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It is an Excel sheet that includes scenarios for attending leadership, promoting to director, and a combination of both, as well as a monthly tracker for level 2, 3, and 4 consultants.

2. How can I obtain the incentive trip planning sheet?

If you are interested in using the Pampered Chef incentive trip planning sheet, you can request it from a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the company. The sheet can also be shared through email or other digital means.

3. Do I need to have a specific program to use the incentive trip planning sheet?

The incentive trip planning sheet is created using Microsoft Excel, so you will need to have this program installed on your computer to access and use it. It is not compatible with other programs or software.

4. Is the incentive trip planning sheet customizable?

Yes, the sheet is customizable to fit your specific goals and progress towards earning the incentive trip. You can edit the scenarios and tracker to reflect your individual achievements and goals.

5. Can I use the incentive trip planning sheet for any level consultant?

The sheet is designed to work for level 2, 3, and 4 consultants. However, if you are at a different level, you can still use the sheet as a general guide and make adjustments as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef_goods
  • OhmyDLM