• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wiese Reaches $15,000 in Career Sales - Consultant News

In summary, reaching $15,000 in career sales is a significant milestone for a Pampered Chef consultant as it demonstrates a strong customer base and success within the company. The timeline for reaching this goal can vary for each consultant, depending on factors such as sales techniques and dedication. Some tips for increasing sales and reaching $15,000 include hosting frequent parties, utilizing social media, and building strong customer relationships. Reaching this goal also comes with rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef, such as bonuses and increased commission rates. Overall, reaching $15,000 in career sales can benefit a Pampered Chef consultant's business by increasing income and credibility, and opening up opportunities for advancement.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Well, my name is in print, anyway. I doubt that makes me famous, but it sure is fun to see your name in the Consultant News.

I'm listed under the $15,000 in Career Sales (I hit in December). So excited!!! :D Look waaaaaaaay at the end, my last name is Wiese.

Great job!!!!

Congrats Crystal! I cannot wait to see my name there.

Mine was on CC when I was in my SS months. I was 50th in the Top 50 SS one month. I loved it!!! I had not found this board yet to post and share with everyone them.

Congratulations!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's always nice to see your name in print, unless it's on the wall at the post office.(Congrats, BTW!)

Congratulations! My DH was soooo impressed when my name appeared. Brag to everyone!

LOL KG!

Congratulations!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's always nice to see your name in print, unless it's on the wall at the post office.

(Congrats, BTW!)

Or, I suppose, on the wall in a bathroom...

Congrats to you, Crystal!

Hey, I tried some of that gum from the vending machine in there. It was really hard to chew and tasted awful.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hey, I tried some of that gum from the vending machine in there. It was really hard to chew and tasted awful.

Took me a minute...and then....eeewww! yuck yuck yuck!

Congratulations! Enjoy your raise!!:)

That is great!!! I hope mine name is some day.

That is way cool! Congrats!;)

WOHOO!!!! Congratulations

That's awesome!! Congratulations!

Enjoy your raise, you deserve it.

KG that's just gross! lol

1. What is the significance of reaching $15,000 in career sales for a Pampered Chef consultant?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales is a significant milestone for a Pampered Chef consultant. It means that the consultant has built a strong customer base and has established themselves as a successful business owner within the company.

2. How long does it typically take for a Pampered Chef consultant to reach $15,000 in career sales?

The timeline for reaching $15,000 in career sales can vary for each consultant. It depends on factors such as the consultant's sales techniques, dedication, and customer base. Some consultants may reach this goal within a few months, while others may take longer.

3. What are some tips for increasing sales and reaching $15,000 as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several strategies that can help a Pampered Chef consultant increase their sales and reach $15,000 in career sales. Some tips include hosting frequent cooking parties, offering promotions and discounts, utilizing social media and word-of-mouth marketing, and building strong relationships with customers.

4. Are there any rewards or recognition for reaching $15,000 in career sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and recognition for consultants who reach $15,000 in career sales. These may include special bonuses, increased commission rates, and recognition at company events and conferences.

5. How does reaching $15,000 in career sales benefit a Pampered Chef consultant's business?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales can have several benefits for a Pampered Chef consultant's business. It can help increase their income and commission rates, establish credibility with customers and potential recruits, and open up opportunities for advancement within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PCSarahjm