• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!

In summary, after working hard and consistently, the speaker has finally reached $15,000 in career sales and is excited for a 2% raise and recognition in consultant news. They also receive congratulations and words of encouragement from others in the conversation. The speaker is grateful for their PC business and notes that a 2% commission raise is actually a 10% increase. They also mention their location in New York and connect with another person from the same state.
KellyRedHead
I FINALLY hit $15,000 in career sales!!! :love:

It has taken me a little longer then I planned, but I look forward to my 2% raise and getting my name in consultant news!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly V. :chef:

YAHOO! Way to Go!!!!!!!

Whooo HOOOO!!! Great job!!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!!
Kelly- I just noticed you are from NY. What part?
I am in Rockland County.

Congrats and you will love that raise!!! :)

KellyRedHead said:

It has taken me a little longer then I planned, but I look forward to my 2% raise and getting my name in consultant news!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!! I am very excited for you! It will be really nice when you see that 2% really adds up!! :):D

KellyRedHead said:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think YOU gave yourself a raise by working your business consistently! Nice work, can't wait till I get there! :)

Good for you!!!!!

Yea for you!!

Don't forget...a 2% COMMISSION raise is actually a TEN PERCENT RAISE!! (You currently made minimum of 20% commission, and ten percent of that is 2%...) That makes more sense to "regular" people who are used to getting paid by the hour. 2% doesn't sound like much (to "hourly" people), but it is actually a nice increase!

SusanBP0129 said:
Congratulations!!
Kelly- I just noticed you are from NY. What part?
I am in Rockland County.

Hi Sue!

I am about an hour outside of Syracuse. Are you closer to the city??

Thank you everyone for the congratulations!! I went inactive once without taking a leave, not sure what I was going to do, but I came back am I am never leaving. This has been such a great income for our family. Extra money for dinner's out, movies, or just the many things that we need as a family! I am very thankful for my PC business!

You are right Kelly, it is really a 10% raise!!!!!! Can't wait for my next commission check!! YEAH!!!! :sing:

Thanks again everyone!
Kelly V.

PCMelissa said:
I think YOU gave yourself a raise by working your business consistently:)

My sentiments exactly! Congratulations on your accomplishment:balloon:

Well done!

KellyRedHead said:
Hi Sue!

I am about an hour outside of Syracuse. Are you closer to the city??

Yes...I am about 45 minutes from the city.
About 2 hours south of Albany.

What is "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!"?

"Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!" is a program within Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for their hard work and success in their business. It is a way for the company to show appreciation and provide additional incentives for consultants to continue growing their business.

How do I qualify for "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!"?

To qualify for "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!", consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. These goals may vary depending on the consultant's level and current performance, but they are designed to be achievable with effort and dedication to their business.

What are the benefits of "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!"?

The main benefit of "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!" is the increase in commission percentage for consultants. This means that consultants will earn more for every sale they make during the period in which they qualify for the raise. It also serves as motivation and recognition for their hard work and success in their business.

Is "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!" a recurring program?

Yes, "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!" is a recurring program that consultants can qualify for multiple times throughout their Pampered Chef career. Each time they reach the sales and recruiting goals within the designated time frame, they will receive a raise and can continue to earn higher commission percentages.

Are there any additional rewards or incentives for "Pampered Chef Just Gave Me a Raise!!!!"?

In addition to the increase in commission percentage, consultants may also receive other rewards and incentives, such as exclusive products or bonuses. Pampered Chef may also recognize top-performing consultants through special events or promotions. These extra rewards serve as an extra motivation for consultants to continue growing their business and reaching their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtraci
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
ShellBeach